Audio RecordingThe royal purple
Come fill your glasses up | The royal purple Williams College Mandolin Club, performing. Columbia A1546. Matrix/Take: 39322/1.
- Contributor: Bartlett, B. T. - Bartlett, T. - Williams College Mandolin Club - Bartlett, J. C. - Sousa, John Philip
- Date: 1914-04-10
Audio RecordingPolka scherzo
Polka scherzo Butin, Roy, performing. Page, W. Eugene, performing. Victor 16374. Matrix/Take: B-8248/2.
- Contributor: Butin, Roy - Page, W. Eugene
- Date: 1909-09-21
Audio RecordingCircle of chimes Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Title from disc label. Marius Neset, tenor & soprano saxophones ; Lionel Loueke, guitar & vocals ; Andreas Brantelid, cello ; Ingrid Neset, flute, piccolo & alto flute ; Ivo Neame, piano ; Jim Hart, vibraphone, marimba & percussion ; Petter Eldh, double bass ; Anton Eger, drums & percussion. All music composed and arranged by Marius Neset. Recorded at The Village Studios, Copenhagen,...
- Contributor: Brantelid, Andreas - Neset, Ingrid - Eldh, Petter - Neame, Ivo - Hart, Jim - Loueke, Lionel - Eger, Anton - Neset, Marius
- Date: 2017
Audio RecordingMiller, The
- Contributor: Lomax, Ruby T. (Ruby Terrill) - Lomax, John A. (John Avery) - Wilson, Ruby
- Date: 1939-05-01
Audio RecordingGallito el torero (Part 2 of 2)
- Contributor: Noriega, Martin - Kennedy, Stetson - Cook, Robert Harrison
- Date: 1939-08-26
Audio RecordingSpecies decline.
- Contributor: Flynn, John - Hufford, Mary - Christian, Dennis "denny"
- Date: 1995-03-10
Audio RecordingLos chauffeurs del Overland
One-step | Los chauffeurs del Overland Victor Band, performing. Victor 69929. Matrix/Take: B-21421/2.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - García De Arellano, Ricardo - Victor Band
- Date: 1918-01-17
Audio RecordingSchottische Thomas Mann, hammered dulcimer. Recorded by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Ortonville, Iowa in July, 1937. Forms part of a group of field materials documenting Thomas Mann performing a Anglo-American dance music on the dulcimer, collected for the Farm Security Administration in July, 1937, by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Ortonville, Iowa.
- Contributor: Cowell, Sidney Robertson - Mann, Thomas
- Date: 1937
Volkslied | Lorelei | Loreley Schumann-Heink, Ernestine, performing. Victor 6273. Matrix/Take: C-16503/1.
- Contributor: Silcher, Friedrich - Rogers, Walter - Heine, Heinrich - Schumann-Heink, Ernestine
- Date: 1915-09-15
Audio RecordingI love her. Oh! Oh! Oh!
I love her. Oh! Oh! Oh! Halley, William J., performing. Victor 17353. Matrix/Take: B-13302/1.
- Contributor: Monaco, James V. - Halley, William J. - McCarthy, Joseph
- Date: 1913-05-12
Audio RecordingSt. Elmo
One-step | St. Elmo Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra, performing. Victor 35630. Matrix/Take: C-19411/1.
- Contributor: Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra - Smith, Joseph C. - Briglia, Nicholas
- Date: 1917-03-26
Audio RecordingFall in line
Suffrage march | Fall in line Victor Military Band, performing. Victor 17658. Matrix/Take: B-15068/2.
- Contributor: Hawn, Zena S. - Victor Military Band
- Date: 1914-07-15
Audio RecordingDeath is an Awful Thing
- Contributor: James, Willis - Middle Georgia Four (Musical Group)
- Date: 1943-06
Audio RecordingInterview H0028: with Jabo [Tib. sbyar po ba]; Real name Tashi Wangdü [Tib. bkra shis dbang 'dus], (India, 1993) Part 1: Jabo [Tib. sbyar po ba], whose real name was Tashi Wangdü [Tib. bkra shis dbang 'dus], was a shengo [Tib. zhal ngo] in the Trapchi Regiment of the Tibetan Army. In this interview, he discusses how his household in the traditional society was required to provide a soldier as a corvée tax because it held arable land from the Tibetan government called...
- Contributor: Goldstein, Melvyn - Real Name Tashi Wangdü [Ti Bkra Shis Dbang 'dus] - Case Western Reserve University - Paljor Tsarong - Jabo [Ti Sbyar Po Ba]
- Date: 1993
Audio RecordingIf there hadn't been an apple on the tree
If there hadn't been an apple on the tree Shepard, Burt, performing. Victor 5107. Matrix/Take: B-3962/1.
- Contributor: Mills, A. J. - Scott, Bennett - Shepard, Burt
- Date: 1906-11-01
Audio RecordingOff the record interview with David Geffen, [1986-1988?]-02-13
- Contributor: Smith, Joe (1928-) - Geffen, David (1943-)
- Date: 1986-02-13
Audio RecordingThe three bears Coupling date: 12/30/1919. Cutout date: 11/21/1927. On label: a bed-time story. With (reverse side): Three billy goats "gruff" / Edna Baily.
- Contributor: Baily, Edna - Brooke, L. Leslie (Leonard Leslie)
- Date: 1920
Audio RecordingMary Rawls interview conducted by Tanya Ducker Finchum and Juliana M. Nykolaiszyn, 2011-06-13. Mary Frazier Rawls, born in 1927, shared experiences of her life-long circus career. She began trouping with her parents at a young age and would go on to perform on the high wire for much of her career. Mary talked about learning to perform, the challenges and benefits of rearing children in the circus community, and about transitioning to concessions after retiring from the...
- Contributor: Occupational Folklife Project - Finchum, Tanya - Rawls, Mary L. - Nykolaiszyn, Juliana
- Date: 2011
View 14 Images
Audio RecordingOral history interview of Tempel Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available The Interviewee was born in Ganzi. He describes how at the age of eight, he became a monk and the duties he preformed. The subject describes how during the revolt, his monastery was captured and he was allowed to return home. After leaving the monastery, he went to Banakshöl School for some time. The subject discusses how his parents sent him to Ngachen to...
- Contributor: Goldstein, Melvyn C. - Tibet Oral History and Archive Project
- Date: 2001
Audio RecordingCowboy's Lament, The
- Contributor: Briggs, E. A. - Lomax, Ruby T. (Ruby Terrill) - Lomax, John A. (John Avery)
- Date: 1939-05-05
Audio RecordingHe'dewachi Dance Song
- Contributor: La Flesche, Francis - Miller, George (Inke'tonga) (Big Shoulder) - Fletcher, Alice C. (Alice Cunningham) - Merrick, Joseph (Gion'zethinge) (None to Teach Him)
- Date: 1895-09
Audio RecordingTiger rag
One step | Tiger rag Original Dixieland Jazz Band, performing. Edwards, Eddie, performing. LaRocca, Nick, performing. Ragas, Henry, performing. Shields, Larry, performing. Sbarbaro, Tony, performing. Victor 18472. Matrix/Take: B-21701/3.
- Contributor: Edwards, Eddie - Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Shields, Larry - Larocca, Nick - Ragas, Henry - Sbarbaro, Tony
- Date: 1918-03-25
Prologo | I pagliacci | Pagliacci. Prologo; arranged Amato, Pasquale, performing. Victor Orchestra, performing. Lapitino, Francis J. , performing. Victor 88326. Matrix/Take: C-11210/3.
- Contributor: Victor Orchestra - Amato, Pasquale - Rogers, Walter - Lapitino, Francis J. - Leoncavallo, Ruggiero
- Date: 1911-11-09
Audio RecordingI would be like Jesus
I would be like Jesus Barnes, J. Foster, performing. Andrews, Mark, performing. Victor 19408. Matrix/Take: B-30440/4.
- Contributor: Rowe, James - Barnes, J. Foster - Ackley, B. D. - Ackley, D. - Andrews, Mark
- Date: 1924-07-03
Audio Recording[Békésy belt, no. 10] Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Speaking on the processes of learning.
- Date: 1968