- Enduring Outrage: Editorial Cartoons by Herblock
- Herblock's Gift: Selections from the Herb Block Foundation Collection
- Herblock's History: Political Cartoons from the Crash to the Millennium
Other Library of Congress Online Resources
Additional works of art relating to the environment, as well as to cartoonist Herblock, are available via the Prints and Photographs Online Catalog, //www.loc.gov/pictures/
- Herbert Block Papers Finding Aid, Manuscript Division, Library of Congress
- Cartoon Drawings: Herblock Collection, Prints and Photographs Division, Library of Congress
Read More About It
- Johnson, Haynes. Herblock: The Life and Work of the Great Political Cartoonist. Harry Katz, ed. New York and London: Herb Block Foundation and Library of Congress in association with W.W. Norton and Company, 2009.
- The Herblock Book: Text and Cartoons by Herbert Block. Boston: Beacon Press, 1952.
- Herblock's Here and Now. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1955.
- Herblock's Special for Today. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1958.
- Straight Herblock. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1964.
- The Herblock Gallery. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1968.
- Herblock's State of the Union. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1972.
- Herblock Special Report. New York: Norton, 1974.
- Herblock on All Fronts: Text and Cartoons. New York: New American Library, 1980.
- Herblock Through the Looking Glass. New York: Norton, 1984.
- Herblock at Large: “Let's Go Back a Little . . .” and Other Cartoons with Commentary. New York: Pantheon Books, 1987.
- Herblock : a Cartoonist's Life. New York: Macmillan Pub., 1993.
- Bella and Me: Life in the Service of a Cat. Chicago: Bonus Books, 1995.
- Becker, Olaf Otto. Olaf Otto Becker—Above Zero. Ostfildern, Germany: Hatje Cantz, 2009.
- Dawson, Robert, Peter Goin, and Mary Webb. A Doubtful River. Reno: University of Nevada Press, 2000.
- Evans, Terry. Disarming the Prairie. Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1998.
- _______. The Inhabited Prairie. [Lawrence, Kansas]: Univeristy Press of Kansas, 1998.
- Gohlke, Frank. Mount St. Helens: Photographs. New York, NY: Museum of Modern Art, 2005.
- MacLean, Alex S. Over: The American Landscape at the Tipping Point. New York: Abrams, 2008.
- Pauli, Lori. Manufactured Landscapes: The Photographs of Edward Burtynsky. [Ottawa]: National Gallery of Canada in association with Yale University Press, 2003.
- Pfahl, John. A Distanced Land: The Photographs of John Pfahl. Albuquerque: The University of New Mexico Press in association with Albright-Knox Art Gallery, 1990.
- Stillman, Andrea G., ed. Ansel Adams in the National Parks: Photographs from America's Wild Places. New York: Little, Brown and Co., 2010.