Book/Printed Material Image 5 of Page view Page view
About this Item
- Cock Robin's death and funeral.
- Contributor Names
- Fleet, Thomas, 1732-1797, bookseller.
- Hogan, Francis Joseph, 1877-1944, donor.
- Created / Published
- Boston : Sold at the Bible & Heart in Cornhill, 
- Subject Headings
- - Nursery rhymes
- - Alphabet rhymes
- - Miniature books--Specimens
- Juvenile literature--1780
- - Date of printing suggested by Bristol.
- - Consists of one gathering, unsigned.
- - "The catalogue and characters of the letters of the alphabet"--P. 11-24.
- - Bristol B5059
- - Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 115-117
- - ESTC W6950
- - LC copy is the gift of Frank J. Hogan, Jan. 3, 1941.
- 32 p. : ill. ; 96 mm. (16mo)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ6.C644 Fl
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Date of printing suggested by Bristol. Consists of one gathering, unsigned. "The catalogue and characters of the letters of the alphabet"--P. 11-24. Bristol B5059 Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 115-117 ESTC W6950 LC copy is the gift of Frank J. Hogan, Jan. 3, 1941.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fleet, Thomas, Bookseller, and Francis Joseph Hogan. Cock Robin's death and funeral. [Boston: Sold at the Bible & Heart in Cornhill, 1780] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/78321612/.
APA citation style:
Fleet, T. & Hogan, F. J. (1780) Cock Robin's death and funeral. [Boston: Sold at the Bible & Heart in Cornhill] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/78321612/.
MLA citation style:
Fleet, Thomas, Bookseller, and Francis Joseph Hogan. Cock Robin's death and funeral. [Boston: Sold at the Bible & Heart in Cornhill, 1780] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/78321612/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Old King Cole. Nursery rhyme. "The smallest printed book in the world 1985"--Display card on which the book is mounted. Title from display card. "The book was printed using offset lithographic methods ... The final...
- Date: 1985
The tiny picture book. An alphabet book. Illustrations are hand-colored; the illustration on page 23 is signed: Bricher-Russell. George W. Hobbs published in Charlestown, Mass., from 1854 to at least 1874. Cf. AAS catalog. Each letter...
- Contributor: Hobbs, George W. - Bricher & Russell
- Date: 1854
The History of insects. Woodcut illustrations and title vignette. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: Wood, Samuel
- Date: 1813
The book of trades. Title vignette. In original publisher's binding: Green cloth with illustration of a blacksmith stamped in gilt on upper board. Title and decoration in gilt on spine. NUC pre-1956, 66:369 Also available in...
- Contributor: Miller, Edward W. - McGirr, Newman F.
- Date: 1847
A apple pie
Apple pie Introduces the letters A to Z while following the fortunes of an apple pie.
- Contributor: Greenaway, Kate - Katherine Golden Bitting Collection on Gastronomy (Library of Congress) - Frederick Warne (Firm)
- Date: 1900