Book/Printed Material Image 1 of Page view Page view
About this Item
- Airs novveaux de la covr,
- Other Title
- Airs nouveaux de la cour
- Contributor Names
- Jarry, Nicolas, approximately 1605-approximately 1666.
- Trautz, Georges, 1808-1879, binder.
- Wilmerding, Lucius, 1880-1949, former owner.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- [Paris? 167-?]
- Subject Headings
- - Part songs, French
- - Music--Manuscripts
- - Manuscript on vellum. Headlines in red; initials in gold and various colors; coat of arms (apparently of a lady of the Painel-Marcel family) in gold and colors on first leaf.
- - Dessus and bassus parts on confronting pages; the bassus part principally vocal.
- - Mosaic binding by Trautz-Bauzonnet, dated 1854, with monogram of the Comte de Lurde; inserted is a ms. note by the binder, reading "Les airs de la cour manuscrit Jarry ... est la reliure qui m'a donné le plus de satisfaction et je la regarde comme une des mes meilleures productions. G. Trautz."
- - Library of Congress. Lessing J. Rosenwald collection, 1415
- - LC copy in a box fashioned to look like a plain black book. The reader must open the book-like box, use the ribbon on the left to lift a marbled panel, to reveal the book within. The box measures 22 cm.
- - Baron d'Heis, J. J. de Bure l'ainé (inscription on flyleaf), Comte de Lurde (bookplate), Baron de Ruble, Robert Hoe (bookplate), C.F. Bishop (bookplate), L. Wilmerding (bookplate).
- - Updated per Ocat card + hdgs. he06 2019-04-02
- - LAC knj 2019-08-26 no edits (2 cards)
- , 24 leaves 19 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- M2.1 .A4
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Jarry, Nicolas
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
- Trautz, Georges
- Wilmerding, Lucius
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jarry, Nicolas, Approximately Approximately 1666, Georges Trautz, Lucius Wilmerding, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Airs Novveaux De La Covr. [Paris? 167-?, 1670] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/51007065/.
APA citation style:
Jarry, N., Trautz, G., Wilmerding, L. & Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. (1670) Airs Novveaux De La Covr. [Paris? 167-?] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/51007065/.
MLA citation style:
Jarry, Nicolas, Approximately Approximately 1666, et al. Airs Novveaux De La Covr. [Paris? 167-?, 1670] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/51007065/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Heures de Nostre Dame, translatees de latin en francoys et mises en ryme, additionnees de plusieurs ... Signatures: [A]-B⁴, a-p⁴⁸, q²; a-h⁴. "Chantz royaulx ... auec plusieurs deuotes oraisons et rondeaux contēplatifz, composez par Pierre Gringoire":  leaves at end, with special t. p. Library of Congress. Lessing J....
- Contributor: Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress) - Catholic Church - Gringore, Pierre - Petit, Jean - Wilmerding, Lucius
Nauicula siue speculu[m] fatuo[rum] // Presta[n]tissimi sacra[rum] literatu[m] doctoris Joannis Geyler Key // sersbergij: concionatoris Arge[n]tinen[um]. ... Imprint from colophon. Library of Congress. Lessing J. Rosenwald collection, 618 Rosenwald Collection (1954 ed.) 443 LAC knj 2019-07-17 no edits (2 cards)
- Contributor: Geiler Von Kaysersberg, Johann - Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress) - Wilmerding, Lucius
- Date: 1511
Salus anime, zu tewtsch Selen Heyl genant, mit vil schönen Gebeten vnd Figuren. Most of the woodcut illus. are signed with the monogram of Hans Springinklee. Prayer book. Library of Congress. Lessing J. Rosenwald collection, 644 Rosenwald Collection (1954 ed.) 457 Bookplate of Lucius Wilmerding....
- Contributor: Wilmerding, Lucius - Peypus, Friedrich - Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress) - Springinklee, Hans
- Date: 1520
Opus Merlini Cocaii poete Mantuani Macaronicorum : totu[m] in pristinam formam per me Acquarium Lodolam optime ... Imprint from colophon. Signatures: A-2M⁸. Library of Congress. Lessing J. Rosenwald collection, 803 LC copy formerly owned by Count Hoym (coat of arms on binding), Hector de Backer (bookplate), L. Wilmerding (bookplate)....
- Contributor: Paganini, Alessandro - Pforzheimer Bruce Rogers Collection (Library of Congress) - Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress) - Hoym, Karl Heinrich - Folengo, Teofilo - Backer, Hector Marie Auguste De - Wilmerding, Lucius
- Date: 1521