Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 1 of John Tyler Papers: Series 4, Addenda, 1830-1863; 1997 Addition; Engraved portrait, 1863
About this Item
- John Tyler Papers: Series 4, Addenda, 1830-1863; 1997 Addition; Engraved portrait, 1863
- Contributor Names
- Tyler, John, 1790-1862.
- Subject Headings
- - Presidents--United States
- - Buchanan, James, 1791-1868--Correspondence
- - Harrison, William Henry, 1773-1841
- - Barbour, James, 1775-1842--Correspondence
- - Beeckman, Margaret Gardiner, 1822-1857--Correspondence
- - Curtis, Henry, 1792-1862--Correspondence
- - Gardiner, Alexander, 1818-1851--Correspondence
- - Gardiner, Juliana McLachlan, 1799-1864--Correspondence
- - Gilmer, Thomas Walker, 1802-1844--Correspondence
- - Tazewell, Littleton Waller, 1774-1860--Correspondence
- - Tucker, St. George, 1752-1827--Correspondence
- - Tyler, Julia Gardiner—Correspondence
- - Tyler, Lyon--Correspondence
- - Tyler, Robert, 1816-1877--Correspondence
- - Webster, Daniel--Correspondence
- - Wise, Henry A. (Henry Alexander), 1806-1876--Correspondence
- - United States--Politics and government--1841-1845
- - Virginia--Politics and government--1775-1865
- - Governors--Virginia
- - Representatives, U.S. Congress--Virginia
- - Senators, U.S. Congress--Virginia
- - Vice-Presidents--United States
- - Manuscripts
- - United States
- Call Number/Physical Location
- mss43489, box 4:1
- series: Series 4, Addenda, 1830-1863
- Source Collection
- John Tyler Papers
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Beeckman, Margaret Gardiner
Gardiner, Juliana McLachlan
Gilmer, Thomas Walker
Harrison, William Henry
Politics and Government
Representatives, U.S. Congress
Senators, U.S. Congress
Tazewell, Littleton Waller
Tucker, St. George
Tyler, Julia Gardiner—correspondence
Wise, Henry A. (Henry Alexander)
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to manuscripts at the Library of Congress for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The written permission of the copyright owners and/or holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, John Tyler Papers.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tyler, John. John Tyler Papers: Series 4, Addenda, -1863; 1997 Addition; Engraved portrait, 1863. 1863. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mss4348908/. (Accessed February 20, 2018.)
APA citation style:
Tyler, J. (1863) John Tyler Papers: Series 4, Addenda, -1863; 1997 Addition; Engraved portrait, 1863. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mss4348908/.
MLA citation style:
Tyler, John. John Tyler Papers: Series 4, Addenda, -1863; 1997 Addition; Engraved portrait, 1863. 1863. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mss4348908/>.