Book/Printed Material Abraham Lincoln and his pall bearers, April 20, 1865.
About this Item
- Abraham Lincoln and his pall bearers, April 20, 1865.
- Created / Published
- April 20, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln's funeral
- - Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1822-1885
- - Halleck, Henry Wager (1815-1872)
- - Farragut, David Glasgow (1801-1870)
- - Colfax, Schuyler (1823-1885)
- - Yates, Richard (1818-1873)
- - Foster, Lafayette Sabine (1806-1880)
- - Wade, Benjamin Franklin (1800-1878)
- - Johnson, Reverdy (1796-1876)
- - Morgan, Edwin Dennison (1811-1883)
- - Worthington, Henry Gaither (1828-1909)
- - Coffroth, Andrew
- - Conness, John (1833-1909)
- - Dawes, Henry Laurens (1816-1903)
- - Green, Clay Smith (1826-1895)
- - Washburn, Elihu Benjamin (1816-1887)
- - Nichols, W. A. (d.1869)
- - Shubrick, William Bradford (1790-1884)
- - Zeilin, Jacob A. (1806-1880)
- - Browning, Orville Hickman (1806-1881)
- - Ashmun, George (1804-1870)
- - Corwin, Thomas (1794-1865)
- - Ephemera
- - Indicates which bearers are deceased.
- 27.9 x 21.8 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 3, no. 13
- Stern catalog 4761
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
Browning, Orville Hickman
Dawes, Henry Laurens
Farragut, David Glasgow
Foster, Lafayette Sabine
Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson)
Green, Clay Smith
Halleck, Henry Wager
Morgan, Edwin Dennison
Nichols, W. A. (D.)
Shubrick, William Bradford
Wade, Benjamin Franklin
Washburn, Elihu Benjamin
Worthington, Henry Gaither
Zeilin, Jacob A.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Abraham Lincoln and his pall bearers. 1865. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000278/.
APA citation style:
(1865) Abraham Lincoln and his pall bearers. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000278/.
MLA citation style:
Abraham Lincoln and his pall bearers. 1865. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/scsm000278/>.