Third Party Websites, Services and Applications Commonly Used by the Library of Congress
Note: This page does not include providers of content such as commercial databases and e-resources that the Library provides for patron use.]
Library of Congress Social Media Sites
A complete list of official Library of Congress social media accounts can be found at https://www.loc.gov/connect/. Certain Library webpages may also contain embedded content and applications from these social media providers; for example, some Library webpages may have video embedded from the Library’s YouTube account. For more details on how and when these third-party service providers collect, use and share information, you may wish to review their terms of service and privacy policies. The Library of Congress does not control what these third-parties service providers do with the information they collect.
Privacy Policies for Other Third-Party Websites and Applications Commonly Used by the Library of Congress
Mobile apps from the Library of Congress are available from various mobile app distribution platforms:
- Email Alerts: We maintain lists of subscribers that have opted in to receive our periodic email updates. Subscriptions to email alerts are managed and delivered via the Granicus GovDelivery communications platform. If you are a current subscriber to Library of Congress email alerts, you can manage your e-mail subscriptions here external link. Granicus Subscriber Cookie Statement external link.
- GitHub repositories. The Library releases code available for public reuse, contribution and comment on GitHub external link. GitHub Privacy Statement external link.
- Online payments and donations to the Library: Some Library events and websites that offer services and/or registration for a fee or that accept donations to support the Library process payments via Pay.Gov, a secure online payment service provided by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Pay.Gov Privacy and Security Policy.
Surveys, Forms and Feedback tools:
(We use various types of online forms, including third-party forms and surveys, to collect voluntarily provided opinions and feedback.)
(We use various video conferencing applications to provide online office hours, host webinars, chats and online meetings.)
- Skype Privacy Statement external link
- Webex Privacy Statement external link
- Zoom Privacy Statement external link
Embedded Third-Party Content and Applications on Library of Congress Websites
Website Metrics and Analytics Data
Last updated: February 17, 2021