- Constitution of the United States: World Digital Library
- Constitution Day and Citizenship Day, Constitution Day and Citizenship Day is observed each year on September 17 to commemorate the signing of the Constitution on September 17, 1787 and “recognize all who, by coming of age or by naturalization, have become citizens.”
- Creating the United States Constitution
- Guide to Law Online: United States Constitution, which includes texts, commentaries, historical texts, influence, judicial decisions, and legal guides.
- Legal Blawgs Archive: Constitutional Law, a selection of blawgs focusing on constitutional law.
- U.S. Constitution: Primary Documents of American History
- Global Legal Monitor: Constitutional Law
The Law Library has also written several legal reports on United States Consitutional Law:
- Legal Reports Collection Items on US Constitional Law
- The Role of Constitutional Courts in Multi-level Governance (Nov. 2016)
- Freedom of Expression (Oct. 2019)
- The Right to Respect for Private Life: Digital Challenges (Oct. 2018)
- Ratification of International Treaties (July 2020)
Last Updated: 03/25/2021