Film, Video Race in America: Jason Reynolds & Jacqueline Woodson
About this Item
- Race in America: Jason Reynolds & Jacqueline Woodson
- To commemorate Juneteenth, the holiday marking the end of slavery, Librarian of Congress Carla Hayden chats with current National Ambassador for Young People's Literature Jason Reynolds and former National Ambassador Jacqueline Woodson about ways to hear and support kids during a period of nationwide protest against injustice.
- Event Date
- June 19, 2020
- Running Time
- 35 minutes 10 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Race in America: Jason Reynolds & Jacqueline Woodson. 2020. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9222/.
APA citation style:
(2020) Race in America: Jason Reynolds & Jacqueline Woodson. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9222/.
MLA citation style:
Race in America: Jason Reynolds & Jacqueline Woodson. 2020. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9222/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoJason Reynolds: National Ambassador for Young People's Literature Inauguration
- Contributor: Reynolds, Jason - Hayden, Carla
- Date: 2020-01-16
Film, VideoJacqueline Woodson: 2018 National Book Festival
- Contributor: Woodson, Jacqueline - Hayden, Carla
- Date: 2018-09-01
Film, VideoRichard Ford: A Good Story Knows No Borders
- Contributor: Ford, Richard - Arana, Marie - Hayden, Carla
- Date: 2020-06-04
Film, VideoJohn M. Barry on "The Great Influenza"
- Contributor: Rubenstein, David - Barry, John M. - Hayden, Carla
- Date: 2020-04-07
Film, VideoJacqueline Woodson: 2009 National Book Festival
- Contributor: Woodson, Jacqueline
- Date: 2009-09-26