Film, Video Scientific Literacy, Citizenship, and History: Analyzing Primary Sources
About this Item
- Scientific Literacy, Citizenship, and History: Analyzing Primary Sources
- In this one hour webinar, we share resources and strategies for educators interested in helping their students analyze Library of Congress primary sources to explore connections between scientific literacy and citizenship.
- Event Date
- April 22, 2020
- Running Time
- 1 hours 1 minutes 17 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Scientific Literacy, Citizenship, and History: Analyzing Primary Sources. 2020. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9207/.
APA citation style:
(2020) Scientific Literacy, Citizenship, and History: Analyzing Primary Sources. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9207/.
MLA citation style:
Scientific Literacy, Citizenship, and History: Analyzing Primary Sources. 2020. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9207/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoFoundations: Analyzing Primary Sources from the Library of Congress
- Contributor: McGuigan, Kathy - Lederle, Cheryl - Apfeldorf, Michael
- Date: 2020-05-27
Film, VideoMathematics and Primary Sources (Online Office Hours)
- Contributor: Black, Kaleena - Apfeldorf, Michael
- Date: 2020-05-21
Film, VideoPairing Primary Sources and Picture Books
- Contributor: McGuigan, Kathy - Bober, Tom
- Date: 2020-06-17
Film, VideoPrimary Sources for Science Classrooms (Online Office Hours)
- Contributor: Bell, Danna - Alexander, Amara - McGuigan, Kathleen
- Date: 2020-04-21
Film, VideoYear-in-Review with the Library's Teacher-in-Residence & Albert Einstein Fellow (Online Office Hours)
- Contributor: Black, Kaleena - Alexander, Amara - Reidel, Jennifer
- Date: 2020-06-09