Film, Video A Conversation with Rick Riordan
About this Item
- A Conversation with Rick Riordan
- Bestselling author Rick Riordan kicks off his 2017 book tour for the final book release in his Norse Mythology series titled "The Ship of the Dead, Book Three: Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard." Riordan's book talk was presented to several groups of students from D.C.-area schools.
- Event Date
- October 03, 2017
- - Richard Russell Riordan Jr., better known as Rick Riordan, is an American author. He is known for writing the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series about a twelve-year-old boy who discovers he is a son of Poseidon.
- Related Resources
- Young Readers Center: //www.read.gov/yrc/
- Running Time
- 36 minutes 17 seconds
- Online Format
- Original Format
- film, video
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
A Conversation with Rick Riordan. 2017. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8117/.
APA citation style:
(2017) A Conversation with Rick Riordan. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8117/.
MLA citation style:
A Conversation with Rick Riordan. 2017. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8117/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoRick Riordan: 2009 National Book Festival
- Contributor: Riordan, Rick
- Date: 2009-09-26
Film, VideoJamie Lee Curtis: "This is Me: A Story of Who We Are & Where We Come ...
- Contributor: Curtis, Jamie Lee - Hayden, Carla
- Date: 2016-09-21
Film, VideoStory Time with Carla Hayden, Librarian of Congress
- Contributor: Hayden, Carla D.
- Date: 2016-09-16
Film, VideoChoosing Courage: Inspiring Stories of What It Means to be a Hero
- Contributor: Thacker, Brian
- Date: 2015-05-26
Film, VideoLoving vs. Virginia
- Contributor: Strickland, Shadra - Taylor, Deborah - Powell, Patricia Hruby - Patterson, Elizabeth Hayes
- Date: 2017-05-03