Film, Video How to Apply to the Summer 2022 Junior Fellows Program
About this Item
- How to Apply to the Summer 2022 Junior Fellows Program
- See yourself at the Library of Congress next summer! The Library of Congress is excited to announce the 2022 Junior Fellows Program (JFP) open application period. The Library will host a webinar to provide more information about this opportunity and to connect you with Library staff. You will have an opportunity to ask questions about the program and application process.
- Event Date
- October 22, 2021
- Related Resources
- For more information on the Junior Fellows Program: https://www.loc.gov/item/internships/junior-fellows-program/
- Running Time
- 42 minutes 52 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
How to Apply to the SummerJunior Fellows Program. 2021. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-10064/.
APA citation style:
(2021) How to Apply to the SummerJunior Fellows Program. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-10064/.
MLA citation style:
How to Apply to the SummerJunior Fellows Program. 2021. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-10064/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoThe Junior Fellows Experience Learn about what it means to be a Junior Fellow at the Library of Congress.
- Contributor: Sokol, Donna - Brown, Chelsey
- Date: 2021-10-15
Film, VideoArchives, History & Heritage Advanced Internship Reflection Program This capstone event highlighted the accomplishments of the participants in the Archives, History & Heritage Advanced Internship Reflection Program, reflected upon the impact of the work performed and recognized those who participated...
- Contributor: McAleer, Meg - Meadors, Brittney - Adeniyi, Keshad (Ife) - Chin, Jacquelyn - Hayden, Carla - Xiong, Pang - Hoog, Ann - Powell, Kimberly - Morenus, Linda Stiber - Smigel, Libby
- Date: 2019-04-22
Film, VideoJunior Fellows Application Details Learn how to apply to the Summer 2022 Junior Fellows Program.
- Contributor: Sokol, Donna
- Date: 2021-10-15
Film, VideoAfrican & Middle Eastern Division E-Resources Access Project 2 Chelsey Brown, a summer 2020 Junior Fellow, explains the importance of her project and LibGuide.
- Contributor: Brown, Chelsey
- Date: 2020-07-01
Film, VideoFADGI and the World of Cultural Heritage Digitization The Librarians-in-Residence program gives early-career librarians the opportunity to gain meaningful work experience in at least one track of the following: Acquisitions and Collection Development; Cataloging and Metadata; Systems and Standards; Reference...
- Contributor: Rieger, Tom - Beckerle, Hana - Murray, Kate - Sokol, Donna - Phelps, Kristin - Michel, Phil
- Date: 2021-10-29