Book/Printed Material [Three broadsides by Elwin Volk. Los Angeles, Calif. 1950.]
About this Item
- [Three broadsides by Elwin Volk. Los Angeles, Calif. 1950.]
- Volk, Elwin.
Created / Published
- Los Angeles, 1950.
- - United States--California--Los Angeles
- Pamphlets--California--Los Angeles
- - 3 nos. various sizes.; The heavenly bridge of the asses.- Raise the stone.- Mince pies.; Gift Elwin Volk & Dennis McCalib. Jy 6'50.; Rec. 7-24-50.; Page Order: Piece 1 is an Accordion; Pieces 2 and 3 are Leaflets.
- - Page Order: Accordion
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site in two forms: as facsimile page images and as full text in SGML.
- - Printed Ephemera Collection; Portfolio 2, Folder 39n.
Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 2, Folder 39n
- Broadsides, leaflets, and pamphlets from America and Europe
- online text
- Travel, Industry and Labor Concerns in Ephemera | Introduction to Printed Ephemera Collection | Articles and Essays | Printed Ephemera: Three Centuries of Broadsides and Other Printed Ephemera | Digital Collections
- Rights and Access | About this Collection | Printed Ephemera: Three Centuries of Broadsides and Other Printed Ephemera | Digital Collections
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
With a few exceptions, the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in the Printed Ephemera Collection. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. A few items in this online presentation are subject to copyright and are made available here with permission of the copyright owners. Copyright information is provided with these specific items.
In all cases, responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Items included here with the permission of rights holders are listed below, and permission is noted in the catalog record for each item. In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Printed Ephemera Collection.
The following items are included in Printed Ephemera: Three Centuries of Broadsides and Other Printed Ephemera, with permission as follows:
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Volk, Elwin. Three broadsides by Elwin Volk. Los Angeles, Calif. Los Angeles, 1950. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/rbpe.0020390n/.
APA citation style:
Volk, E. (1950) Three broadsides by Elwin Volk. Los Angeles, Calif. Los Angeles. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/rbpe.0020390n/.
MLA citation style:
Volk, Elwin. Three broadsides by Elwin Volk. Los Angeles, Calif. Los Angeles, 1950. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/rbpe.0020390n/>.