Film, Video Duck and Cover
About this Item
- Duck and Cover
- Contributor Names
- United States. Office of Civil Defense.
- Archer Productions
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Animated films
- Animated films
- - Summary: "This is an official Civil Defense film produced in co-operation with the Federal Civil Defense Administration and in consultation with the safety commission of the National Education Association." "This film was produced in co-operation with the public schools of Astoria and New York, New York." Through animation, focuses on the steps to be taken for maximum safety in the street or in school in the event of an enemy attack by atomic or other weapons.
- Film, Video
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Mavis identifier: 1836081
- Source Collection
- Macdonald (J. Fred And Leslie W.) Collection
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting And Recorded Sound Division
- Online Format
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright in the motion pictures in this collection. Items not subject to copyright are free to use and reuse.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. The Library notes that the reproduction of some titles may be restricted by privacy rights, publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Additionally, some works may still be protected by copyright in some foreign countries. Users should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Office Of Civil Defense, and Archer Productions. Duck and Cover. 1951. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/mbrs01836081/.
APA citation style:
United States Office Of Civil Defense & Archer Productions. (1951) Duck and Cover. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mbrs01836081/.
MLA citation style:
United States Office Of Civil Defense, and Archer Productions. Duck and Cover. 1951. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mbrs01836081/>.