Notated Music Sacri concentvs quatuor, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10, & 12, vocum
About this Item
- Sacri concentvs quatuor, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10, & 12, vocum
- Contributor Names
- Hassler, Hans Leo -- 1564-1612
- Created / Published
- Apud Valentinvm Schönigivm, Augustae Vindelicorum, MDCI , monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Motets
- - Parts for cantus, altus, tenor, bassus, quinta vox, sexta vox, septima vox, and octava vox.
- - Title from cantus part.
- - Title vignette, initials, head and tail pieces.
- - Title of cantus part in red and black.
- - Bears stamp: Doublette der Stadtbibliothek zu Breslau.
- musical score
- 8 parts ; 21 cm.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M1490.H35 S2
- Online Format
- musical score | 8 parts ; 21 cm. | Parts for cantus, altus, tenor, bassus, quinta vox, sexta vox, septima vox, and octava vox. Title from cantus part. Title vignette, initials, head and tail pieces. Title of cantus part in red and black. Bears stamp: Doublette der Stadtbibliothek zu Breslau. Musical Score (Form). Print (Form).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hassler, Hans Leo. Sacri Concentvs Quatuor, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10, & 12, Vocum. [Apud Valentinvm Schönigivm, Augustae Vindelicorum, MDCI , monographic, 1601] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2010456613/.
APA citation style:
Hassler, H. L. (1601) Sacri Concentvs Quatuor, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10, & 12, Vocum. [Apud Valentinvm Schönigivm, Augustae Vindelicorum, MDCI , monographic] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010456613/.
MLA citation style:
Hassler, Hans Leo. Sacri Concentvs Quatuor, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10, & 12, Vocum. [Apud Valentinvm Schönigivm, Augustae Vindelicorum, MDCI , monographic, 1601] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2010456613/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicNovvm et insigne opvs mvsicvm sex, qvinqve et qvatvor vocum, cvivs in Germania hactenus nihil simile ...
Novvm et insigne opvs mvsicvm musical score | 6 v. ; 17 x 23 cm. | Principally motets. Title from supplied t.p. of tenor part. Parts for discantus, altus, tenor, bassus, vagans, and sexta vox. Each part...
- Contributor: Josquin (Des Prez) - In Officina Ioannis Montanj, Et Vlrici Neuberi
- Date: 1558
Notated MusicOpus sacrarum cantionum
Opvs sacrarvm cantionvm | Galli Dressleri Nebræi Opus sacrarum cantionum | Opus sacrarum cantionum musical score | 5 parts ; 16 x 21 cm. | Title from discantvs part. Parts for discantvs, altvs, tenor, bassvs, and vagans. First published in 1570. Musical Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Imprimebat, Cum Consensu Autoris, Catharina Gerlachin & Hæredes Iohannis Montani, Sibi & Domino Vvolfgango Kirchnero - Dressler, Gallus
- Date: 1577
Notated MusicTertia pars magni operis musici : continens clarissimorum symphonistarum tam veterum quàm recentiorum, praeipue vero Clementis ...
Tertia pars magni operis mvsici Principally motets. Parts for discantus, altus, tenor, and bassus. Each part contains an index of first lines. RISM (Répertoire international des sources musicales), B/I, 1559/2 The bassus of the LC copy lacks...
- Contributor: In Officina Ioannis Montani Et Vlrici Neuberi - Clemens Non Papa, Jacobus
- Date: 1559
Notated MusicTabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund fürtröffliche müttetten mit vier, fünff, sechs, sieben und ... musical score | 1 v. of ms. music ; 31 cm. | An unique ms., written in black and red, with a quaint notation and initials. Compiled by Erasmus Hofer. Musical Score...
- Contributor: Höfer, Erasmus
- Date: 1602
Notated MusicPsalmen und christliche Gesäng mit vier Stimmen musical score | 4 parts ; 18 cm. | Title from cantus part. Parts for "cantus", "altus", "tenor", and "bassus." 52 psalms are numbered. Musical Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Hassler, Hans Leo - Bey Und Inn Verlegung Paul Kauffmanns
- Date: 1607