Notated Music La nobiltà di Roma versi in lode di cento gentildonne romane et le vilanelle à tre voci
About this Item
- La nobiltà di Roma versi in lode di cento gentildonne romane et le vilanelle à tre voci
- Contributor Names
- Fiorino, Gasparo.
- Francesco -- da Milano -- 1497-1543
- Scotto, Girolamo.
- Created / Published
- Appresso Girolamo Scotto, In Vinegia, , monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Villanelle (Part songs)
- - Vocal trios with lute
- - For canto, tenor, and basso.
- - Title from canto part.
- - In mensural notation with lute tablature.
- - Contains works by G.L. dell'Arpa, Agnolo C.M. Da Cesi, G. Fiorino, S. Santuccio, and others.
- - Italian words, also printed as text at front. (language)
- musical score
- 1 v. of music (86,  p.) ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Related Resources
- http://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/loc.natlib.ihas.200196609/default.html (electronic resource)
- LC Classification
- M1490 .F52
- Online Format
- musical score | 1 v. of music (86,  p.) ; 22 cm. | For canto, tenor, and basso. Title from canto part. In mensural notation with lute tablature. Contains works by G.L. dell'Arpa, Agnolo C.M. Da Cesi, G. Fiorino, S. Santuccio, and others. Italian words, also printed as text at front. (Language). Musical Score (Form). Print (Form).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fiorino, Gasparo, Francesco, and Girolamo Scotto. Lanobiltà di Roma versi in lode di cento gentildonne romane et le vilanelle à tre voci. [Appresso Girolamo Scotto, In Vinegia, monographic, 1571] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2010456607/.
APA citation style:
Fiorino, G., Francesco & Scotto, G. (1571) Lanobiltà di Roma versi in lode di cento gentildonne romane et le vilanelle à tre voci. [Appresso Girolamo Scotto, In Vinegia, monographic] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010456607/.
MLA citation style:
Fiorino, Gasparo, Francesco, and Girolamo Scotto. Lanobiltà di Roma versi in lode di cento gentildonne romane et le vilanelle à tre voci. [Appresso Girolamo Scotto, In Vinegia, monographic, 1571] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2010456607/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicMadrigals, voices (6) book 1
Di Pietro Vinci Siciliano della citta di Nicosia, maestro di capella nella città di Bergamo musical score | 6 parts ; 23 cm. | Title from canto part. The parts for canto, tenore, alto, basso, quinto and sesto in one volume. Musical Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Vinci, Pietro - Appresso Girolamo Scotto
- Date: 1571
Notated MusicVillanelle, voices (5) book 1 musical score | 5 parts ; 15 x 21 cm. | Title from canto part. Parts for canto ( p.), alto ( p.), tenor ( p.), basso ( p.), and quinto (...
- Contributor: Appresso Catherina Gerlachin & Heredi DI Giouanni Montano - Riccio, Teodoro
- Date: 1577
Notated MusicModulationes, voices (6) book 1 musical score | 6 parts ; 16 x 22 cm. | Ioannis Contini Ecclesiæ Cathedralis Brixiæ Magistri. (Statement Of Responsibility). Sacred part songs. Title from cantus part. Parts for cantvs (28 p.),...
- Contributor: Scotto, Girolamo - Appresso Girolamo Scotto - Contino, Giovanni
- Date: 1560
Notated MusicVillanelle, voices (2), continuo libro 1 musical score | 1 score (19 p.) ; 33 cm. | For 2 treble voices and figured bass for guitar. Musical Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Appresso Vitale Mascardi - Sabbatini, Pietro Paolo
- Date: 1652
Notated MusicLibro primo di Villanelle à 1, 2 et 3 uoci accommodate per qualsiuoglia strumento con l'intavolatura ... musical score | 1 score (23 p.) ; 31 cm. | LC copy bound with: Libro primo di arie passeggiate à vna voce con l'intavolatura del chitarone. Roma, 1612. DLC Musical Score...
- Contributor: Kapsperger, Giovanni Girolamo - [S.N.]
- Date: 1610