Notated Music Hungaria; arr
About this Item
- Hungaria; arr
- Contributor Names
- Liszt, Franz -- 1811-1886 (composer)
- Library of Congress -- Moldenhauer Archives Foundation.
- Created / Published
- 20 p. of ms. music, 1854, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Symphonic poems (Pianos (2)), Arranged
- - [arranged for two pianos by Franz Liszt]. (statement of responsibility)
- - Holograph.
- - Black ink, black pencil; p. 14 contains a paste-over.
- - Originally for orchestra; composer's arrangement for 2 pianos.
- - In the Moldenhauer Archives Foundation collection of the Library of Congress.
- - Purchase; Sotheby's (London) 2009 Dec.
- - acquire 1 shelf copies [policy default] (selection decision)
- - https://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/loc.natlib.ihas.200187416/default.html (uri)
- manuscript score
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML31 .M62 no. 2
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Library of Congress
- Library of Congress. Moldenhauer Archives Foundation
- Liszt, Franz
- Moldenhauer Archives Foundation
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Liszt, Franz, and Library Of Congress. Hungaria; Arr. 20 P. Of Ms. Music, Monographic, 1854. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2011564838/.
APA citation style:
Liszt, F. & Library Of Congress. (1854) Hungaria; Arr. 20 P. Of Ms. Music, Monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011564838/.
MLA citation style:
Liszt, Franz, and Library Of Congress. Hungaria; Arr. 20 P. Of Ms. Music, Monographic, 1854. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2011564838/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicAnnées de pèlerinage 3e année Sunt lacrymae rerum (Sketches) manuscript score |  p. of ms. music ; 34 cm. | Liszt]. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph. Title supplied by cataloger. In ink ; Corrections and emendations in ink and colored pencils....
- Contributor: Liszt, Franz
- Date: 1882
Notated MusicAnnées de pèlerinage 3e année Aux cyprès de la Villa d'Este (No. 3) (Sketches) Manuscript score |  p. of ms. music ; 23 x 30 cm. | Holograph, in ink. For piano. Caption title. Published : Mainz, Schott, 1883. In the Heineman Foundation Collection of...
- Contributor: Liszt, Franz
- Date: 1877
Notated MusicSymphonie zu Dante's Divina commedia Purgatorio. Lamentoso (Sketches) manuscript sketch | 1 ms. score ( leaf) ; 21 x 33 cm. | [Franz Liszt]. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph, signed. Sketch of part from the work's "Purgatorio" movement for violin and...
- Contributor: Dante Alighieri - Harry Rosenthal Collection on Franz Liszt (Library of Congress) - Harry Rosenthal Collection (Library of Congress) - Liszt, Franz
- Date: 1856
Book/Printed Material[Liszt's corrections to his transcription for piano of Schubert's song Gretchen am Spinnrade print |  l. 34 cm. | Print (Form).
- Contributor: Schubert, Franz - Liszt, Franz - [Liszt, Franz]
- Date: 183?
Notated MusicIch liebe dich; arr manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of...
- Contributor: Music Division - Library of Congress - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Liszt, Franz
- Date: 1993