Book/Printed Material Martha Graham and Dance Group
About this Item
- Martha Graham and Dance Group
- Created / Published
- Dance Observer, New York, December 1935.
- Subject Headings
- - Graham, Martha
- - Dance in Four Parts: Quest, Derision, Dream, Sportive Tragedy
- - Transitions
- - Formal Dance
- - Imperial Gesture
- - Perspectives: Frontier and Marching Song
- - Frontiers (Perspective No. 1)
- - Frontier
- - Praeludium No. 2
- - From Dance Observer of December, 1935. Review of performances of November 10-17, 1935. (General)
- - Reproduced with permission of Martha Graham Resources, a division of The Martha Graham Center of Contemporary Dance, www.marthagraham.org. (Copyright Notice)
- 2p., 6 x 11 in.
- Music Division
- LC Classification
- Martha Graham Collection Box 311, #64
- Online Format
- Review. clipping | 2p., 6 x 11 in. | From Dance Observer of December, 1935. Review of performances of November 10-17, 1935. (General). Reproduced with permission of Martha Graham Resources, a division of The Martha Graham Center of Contemporary Dance, www.marthagraham.org. (Copyright Notice). Clipping (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
SubjectsDance in Four Parts: Quest, Derision, Dream, Sportive Tragedy
Frontiers (Perspective No. 1)
Perspectives: Frontier and Marching Song
Praeludium No. 2
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Martha Graham and Dance Group. Dance Observer, New York, December, 1935. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200153877/. (Accessed July 27, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1935) Martha Graham and Dance Group. Dance Observer, New York, December. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200153877/.
MLA citation style:
Martha Graham and Dance Group. Dance Observer, New York, December, 1935. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200153877/>.