Notated Music In te spero, o sposo amato
About this Item
- In te spero, o sposo amato
- Contributor Names
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus -- 1756-1791 (creator)
- Metastasio, Pietro -- 1698-1782
- Library of Congress -- Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation.
- Created / Published
- [1782?], monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs (High voice) with harpsichord
- - Metastasio, Pietro -- 1698-1782 -- Musical settings
- - Holograph, in ink.
- - For voice and continuo; words from Metastasio's Demofoonte.
- - Title from 1st words of text.
- - At end: Note of Carlo Mozart presenting this manuscript to Natalia Frassini Eschborn on March 27, 1857 in Milano.
- - Published: Wiesbaden : Breitkopf & Härtel, 1955.
- - In the Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation collection of the Library of Congress.
- - https://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/loc.natlib.ihas.200153260/default.html (uri)
- manuscript score
- 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 23 x 30 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML30.8b .M8 K.383h
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Music Treasures Consortium is an alliance of many libraries. The Library of Congress is hosting the consortium Web site which gives bibliographic information on each item; access to the digital items is provided through links to the holding library's own Web site. The items on this site are made freely available for scholarly use. Other uses may require permission or credit to the holding repository. Please contact the holding repository for more information.
Rights information for Library of Congress Holdings in the Music Treasures Consortium:
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, Pietro Metastasio, and Library Of Congress. In Te Spero, O Sposo Amato. [?, Monographic, 1782] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560638/.
APA citation style:
Mozart, W. A., Metastasio, P. & Library Of Congress. (1782) In Te Spero, O Sposo Amato. [?, Monographic] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560638/.
MLA citation style:
Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, Pietro Metastasio, and Library Of Congress. In Te Spero, O Sposo Amato. [?, Monographic, 1782] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2008560638/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicO wie sanft [WoO posthum 26] manuscript score | 1 leaf of ms. music ; 19 cm. | [Johannes Brahms]. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph. Canon for four women's voices. Text by Georg Friedrich Daumer. Above the first stave:...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Daumer, Georg Friedrich - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Brahms, Johannes
- Date: 1865
Notated MusicGesänge op. 47 Blumenstrauss manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 31 cm. | [Text] C. Klingemann ; [Musik, Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy]. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph, in ink, signed on p. . At end:...
- Contributor: Klingemann, Karl - Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Felix - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Library of Congress
- Date: 1832
Notated MusicWohl waren es Tage der Sonne manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( leaf) ; 28 cm. | Holograph, in ink. First line of text: Wohl waren es Tage der Sonne. At end: Am 26ten September 1868. Herrn...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Rietz, Julius - Geibel, Emanuel - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 1868
Notated MusicSehnsucht no. 2
Mir traümte traurig manuscript score | 1 ms. score (p. 57-60) ; 33 cm. | Holograph, in ink. Pages 57 and 60 blank. For voice and piano. Caption title. Words by Heinrich Heine. May have...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Berg, Alban - Heine, Heinrich - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 190?
Notated MusicSehnsucht no. 3
Hier in der öden Fremde manuscript score | 1 ms. score (p. 49-52) ; 33 cm. | [Text von] P. Hohenberg. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph, in ink. Pages 49 and 52 blank. For voice and piano. May...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Berg, Alban - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Hohenberg, Paul
- Date: 1902