Notated Music Qual dubbio omai
About this Item
- Qual dubbio omai
- Contributor Names
- Haydn, Joseph -- 1732-1809 (composer)
- Library of Congress -- Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation.
- Created / Published
- 1764, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Cantatas, Secular -- Scores
- - Giuseppe Haydn. (statement of responsibility)
- - Holograph, in ink; the final chorus wanting.
- - Cantata for soprano, chorus, and orchestra.
- - In slipcase with the composer's Masses, H. XXII, 6, G major. Dona nobis pacem.
- - In the Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation collection of the Library of Congress.
- manuscript score
- 1 ms. score (+ p.) ; 34 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML30.8b .H4 H. XXII, 6
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights & Access
The Music Treasures Consortium is an alliance of many libraries. The Library of Congress is hosting the consortium Web site which gives bibliographic information on each item; access to the digital items is provided through links to the holding library's own Web site. The items on this site are made freely available for scholarly use. Other uses may require permission or credit to the holding repository. Please contact the holding repository for more information.
Rights information for Library of Congress Holdings in the Music Treasures Consortium:
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Haydn, Joseph, and Library Of Congress. Qual Dubbio Omai. , Monographic, 1764. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2008573412/.
APA citation style:
Haydn, J. & Library Of Congress. (1764) Qual Dubbio Omai. , Monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008573412/.
MLA citation style:
Haydn, Joseph, and Library Of Congress. Qual Dubbio Omai. , Monographic, 1764. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2008573412/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicQuartets, strings H. III, 64, E♭ major Manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 22 x 29 cm. | di me Giuseppe Haydn. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph, in ink. In the Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation Collection of...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Haydn, Joseph - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Library of Congress. Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 1790
Notated MusicSymphonies, G major H. I, 94, G major Andante manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 25x32 cm. | Holograph, in ink, of an early version of the 2nd movement, without the "surprise" drum stroke; p.  contains the...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Haydn, Joseph - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 1791
Notated MusicMaria und ihr Genius Cantate zur Feier der silbernen Hochzeit I. K. H. des Prinzen und ... Print. print | 1 score (29 p.) ; 34 cm. | For solo voices ST, chorus SATB, and piano. Holograph t.p. and publisher's proof with holograph corrections, in ink. In the Gertrude...
- Contributor: Schlesinger'chen Buch U. Musikhdlg - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Goltdammer, Theodor - Meyerbeer, Giacomo - Library of Congress
- Date: 1852
Notated MusicConcertos, violin, orchestra K. 219, A major manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( p.), bound ; 17 x 23 cm. | di Wolfgango Amadeo Mozart. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph, signed. Caption title. In caption: Salisburgo, li 20 di...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 1775
Notated MusicSonatas, violin, piano K. 379, G major manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( p.), bound ; 25 x 34 cm. | Holograph. For violin and "cembalo." Caption title. "No 9." In the Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation Collection of...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Library of Congress. Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 1781