Book/Printed Material Jazz on the screen a jazz and blues filmography
About this Item
- Jazz on the screen a jazz and blues filmography
- Contributor Names
- Meeker, David (author)
- Created / Published
- Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., May 2017, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Motion picture music -- Bibliography
- - Jazz -- Bibliography
- - by David Meeker. (statement of responsibility)
- PDF Document
- 2146 leaves ; 30 cm.
- Online Format
- Filmography. PDF Document | 2146 leaves ; 30 cm. | by David Meeker. (Statement Of Responsibility). Pdf Document (Form). Pdf Document (Form). Pdf Document (Form). Print (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owner and/or other rights holder (such as holder of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The content of Jazz on the Screen: a Jazz and Blues Filmography by David Meeker is copyrighted by David Meeker and used here by permission of the author.
Jazz on the Screen reflects the opinions of its author, David Meeker, and not the views of the Library of Congress.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Meeker, David. Jazz on the Screen a Jazz and Blues Filmography. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., May , monographic, 2017. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200028017/.
APA citation style:
Meeker, D. (2017) Jazz on the Screen a Jazz and Blues Filmography. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., May , monographic. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200028017/.
MLA citation style:
Meeker, David. Jazz on the Screen a Jazz and Blues Filmography. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., May , monographic, 2017. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200028017/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialJazz on the screen a jazz and blues filmography by David Meeker [electronic resource] This website makes available a searchable filmography which documents the work of some 1,000 major jazz and blues figures in over 14,000 cinema, television and video productions. The filmography is also made...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Meeker, David
- Date: 2005
Book/Printed MaterialThe Paquito D'Rivera Ensemble
Library of Congress Music Division concert, 2002-05-31 concert program | 14 p. ; 22 cm. | Program for a concert given in the Coolidge Auditorium, Library of Congress, May 31, 2002. Cover title. Concert given under the auspices of...
- Contributor: McKim Fund - Coolidge Auditorium (Library of Congress) - Music Division - Library of Congress - D'rivera, Paquito - Paquito D'rivera Ensemble - The Carolyn Royall Just Fund
- Date: 2002
Book/Printed MaterialCatalogue of first editions of Edward MacDowell (1861-1908) print | 89 p. 26 cm. | by O.G. Sonneck, Chief, Music division. (Statement Of Responsibility). At head of title: Library of Congress. Print (Form).
- Contributor: Govt. Print. Off - Library of Congress - Sonneck, Oscar George Theodore - Library of Congress. Music Division - Music Division
- Date: 1917
Book/Printed MaterialErnest Bloch, 1880-1959 music manuscripts in the Library of Congress Catalog. Book. print | [12 p.] : port. ; 22 cm. | Cover title. Print (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress
- Date: 198?
Book/Printed MaterialThe musical manuscripts and letters of Johannes Brahms (1833-1897) in the collections of the Music Division, ... print | 22 p. ; 23 cm. | prepared by George S. Bozarth with the assistance of Elizabeth H. Auman and William C. Parsons. (Statement Of Responsibility). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress. Music Division - Bozarth, George S. - Parsons, William C. - Music Division - Library of Congress - The Library - Auman, Elizabeth H.
- Date: 1983