Map Route of the Mormon pioneers from Nauvoo to Great Salt Lake, Feb'y 1846-July 1847.
About this Item
- Route of the Mormon pioneers from Nauvoo to Great Salt Lake, Feb'y 1846-July 1847.
- Contributor Names
- Millroy & Hayes.
- Created / Published
- Salt Lake City, c1899.
- Subject Headings
- - Mormons--History--Maps, Pictorial
- - West (U.S.)--History--1783-1861--Maps, Pictorial
- - United States--West
- - Not drawn to scale.
- - Cover title: Pictorial map showing the route traveled by the Mormon pioneers from Nauvoo to Great Salt Lake.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows daily progress along the route.
- - Accompanied by: Guide to the route map of the Mormon pioneers from Nauvoo to Great Salt Lake, 1846-1847. 31 p. illus.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2: 651/2
- 1 map : col. ; 28 x 100 cm. fold. in cover 19 x 10 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4051.S1 1899 .M5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Millroy & Hayes. Route of the Mormon pioneers from Nauvoo to Great Salt Lake, Feb'y -July 1847. Salt Lake City, 1899. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm69002272/.
APA citation style:
Millroy & Hayes. (1899) Route of the Mormon pioneers from Nauvoo to Great Salt Lake, Feb'y -July 1847. Salt Lake City. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm69002272/.
MLA citation style:
Millroy & Hayes. Route of the Mormon pioneers from Nauvoo to Great Salt Lake, Feb'y -July 1847. Salt Lake City, 1899. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm69002272/>.
More Maps like this
MapPony express route April 3, 1860 - October 24, 1861 Pictorial map. Shows route of Pony Express with names and location of relay stations. Includes text by Howard R. Driggs and illustrations. LC Trails, 221 Available also through the Library of Congress...
- Contributor: Jackson, William Henry - Union Pacific Railroad Company - Driggs, Howard R. (Howard Roscoe)
- Date: 1951
MapMap showing the lands assigned to emigrant Indians west of Arkansas and Missouri. From: [Documents concerning Col. Henry Dodge's expedition to the Rocky Mountains], House Document 181, 24th Cong., 1st session, 1835-36, serial 289. LC Many nations, 200 Exhibition: Indians of North America, Library of...
- Contributor: United States. Topographical Bureau
- Date: 1836
MapIndian Reservations west of the Mississippi River. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. 2 copies
- Contributor: United States. Office of Indian Affairs
- Date: 1923
MapGuía de las regiones de trabajos agrícolas en los estados del oeste. Includes tables, in English, identical with English language edition. Directory of "Oficinas locales del sevicio estatal de empleos" on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster...
- Contributor: United States Employment Service - United States. Farm Labor Service - United States. Department of Labor
- Date: 1962
MapTerritory of the United States from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean; originally prepared to ... Scale 1:3,000,000. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. "Railroads corrected June 5th 1873." This printing of the map includes the extension showing a portion of Canada compiled and drawn in 1871....
- Contributor: Freyhold, Edward - Warren, G. K. (Gouverneur Kemble) - United States. War Department
- Date: 1873