Audio Recording Mexican poet and author Carmen Boullosa reading from her work
Mexican poet Carmen Boullosa reading from her work in the Recording Laboratory, April 19, 1999
About this Item
- Mexican poet and author Carmen Boullosa reading from her work
- Ms. Boullosa reads selections from three of her books of poems: La bebida, La salvaja, and La delirios.
- Boullosa, Carmen
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From La bebida: Hierba (min. 1:26); Bebida (min. 18:54) -- From La salvaja: Distancia (min. 22:26); El hilo olvida (min. 26:28); No eres la pluma (min. 30:00); El fuego (32:01 min.); Carta al lobo (min. 34:00) -- From La delirios: Jardín Elíseo (min. 39:26); La niebla (min. 1:21:00).
- - Mexico--Poetry
- - Mostly in Spanish.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Playback copy. Washington, DC. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording Laboratory, 1999. 1 sound cassette : digital ; 2 1/2 x 3 in.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 75 min.) : analog, 7 1/2 ips, 2 track, mono. ; 10 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- RGA 4976 (playback copy)
- RWE 1302 (preservation master)
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Boullosa, Carmen, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Mexican poet and author Carmen Boullosa reading from her work. 1999. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/99389605/.
APA citation style:
Boullosa, C. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1999) Mexican poet and author Carmen Boullosa reading from her work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99389605/.
MLA citation style:
Boullosa, Carmen, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Mexican poet and author Carmen Boullosa reading from her work. 1999. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/99389605/>.