Film, Video Scholarfest: Evening Gala
About this Item
- Scholarfest: Evening Gala
- More than 70 scholars descend on Capitol Hill for a lively mixture of rapid-fire dialogues, panels and scholarly conversations to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the John W. Kluge Center. The opening proceedings bring two former Kluge Prize recipients together in a discussion moderated by Kluge Center director Jane McAuliffe.
- Library of Congress
- John W. Kluge Center (Library of Congress), sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2015-06-10.
- - Government, World Affairs
- - Group name: Scholarfest 2015.
- - Classification: Auxiliary Sciences of History.
- - Classification: History (General) and History of Europe.
- - Classification: History: America.
- - Classification: Philosophy, Psychology, Religion.
- - Classification: Political Science.
- - Classification: Social Sciences.
- - Fernando Henrique Cardoso, Romila Thapar, Jane McAuliffe.
- - Recorded on 2015-06-10.
- - Researchers.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body John W. Kluge Center. Scholarfest: Evening Gala. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -06-10, 2015. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021689817/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & John W. Kluge Center, S. B. (2015) Scholarfest: Evening Gala. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -06-10. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021689817/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body John W. Kluge Center. Scholarfest: Evening Gala. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -06-10, 2015. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021689817/>.