About this Item
- Grand comics database dataset
- Other Title
- A database of creator credits, story details, and other information useful to the readers and fans of comic books, minicomics, and fanzines.
- Contributor Names
- Grand Comics Database Project
- Created / Published
- [Sarpsborg, Norway] : Grand Comics Database
- Subject Headings
- - Comic books, strips, etc.--Databases
- - Caricatures and cartoons--Databases
- Data sets
- - Began in 1994.
- - Description based on: Title from website home page (viewed May 8, 2019).
- Call Number/Physical Location
- s-Online Electronic Resource
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Rights Advisory
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ External
- Online Format
- compressed data
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The Selected Datasets Collection for educational and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of many materials in the Collection, and presents additional materials for educational and research purposes in accordance with fair use under United States copyright law. Researchers should watch for modern documents that may be copyrighted (for example, published in the United States more than 95 years ago, or unpublished and the author died less than 70 years ago).
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Digital Collections Management and Services Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Grand Comics Database Project. Grand Comics Database Dataset. [Sarpsborg, Norway: Grand Comics Database, 1994] Software, E-Resource. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018487926/.
APA citation style:
Grand Comics Database Project. (1994) Grand Comics Database Dataset. [Sarpsborg, Norway: Grand Comics Database] [Software, E-Resource] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018487926/.
MLA citation style:
Grand Comics Database Project. Grand Comics Database Dataset. [Sarpsborg, Norway: Grand Comics Database, 1994] Software, E-Resource. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018487926/>.
More Collections like this
CollectionSimple English Wikipedia.
Simplewiki The dataset is composed of the content of Simple Wikipedia including articles and revision history in XML. The XML dumps are in a Export format and compressed in bzip2 and .7z formats;...
- Contributor: Wikimedia Foundation
- Date: 2003
CollectionEnron email dataset. "This dataset was collected and prepared by the CALO Project (A Cognitive Assistant that Learns and Organizes). It contains data from about 150 users, mostly senior management of Enron, organized into folders....
- Contributor: Enron Corp - United States. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission - Cohen, William W.
- Date: 2015
CollectionNational Enquirer Index and Database Files, 1977- The National Enquirer Index and Database Files were created by Mike Handy and other retired Library of Congress staff and volunteers to index the microfilm holdings of National Enquirer at the Library...
- Contributor: Handy, Mike
- Date: 1977
CollectionMeme Generator : collected datasets.
Meme Generator. | Meme Generator dataset Meme Generator allows users to create and share image macros (featuring a picture, or artwork, superimposed with text) in the style of popular internet memes. The site also serves as a searchable...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - American Folklife Center
- Date: 2010
CollectionDinosaur comics. This dataset was generated from content harvested from the Library of Congress's web archive of qwantz.com (Dinosaur Comics!): https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0009953/. It includes minimal metadata about 3,325 image objects from the Dinosaur Comics! web...
- Contributor: Library of Congress Web Archiving Program - North, Ryan
- Date: 2019