Book/Printed Material National parliaments.
About this Item
- National parliaments.
- Buchanan, Kelly (Kelly S.), author.
- Ahmad, Tariq (Lawyer), author.
- Zhang, Laney, author.
- Hofverberg, Elin, author.
- Boring, Nicolas, author.
- Gesley, Jenny, author.
- Umeda, Sayuri, author.
- Guerra, Gustavo, author.
- Feikert-Ahalt, Clare, author.
- Law Library of Congress (U.S.). Global Legal Research Directorate.
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Law Library of Congress, Global Legal Research Center, 
- - Legislative bodies--Australia
- - Legislative bodies--Canada
- - Legislative bodies--China
- - Legislative bodies--Finland
- - Legislative bodies--France
- - Legislative bodies--Germany
- - Legislative bodies--Japan
- - Legislative bodies--Mexico
- - Legislative bodies--South Korea
- - Legislative bodies--Sweden
- - Legislative bodies--United Kingdom
- - "Australia, Canada, China, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, Sweden, United Kingdom."
- - "January 2016."
- - Includes bibliographical references.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 126 pages ; 28 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- K3312 .N38 2016
- Z663.5 .N353 2016
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
- Ahmad, Tariq
- Boring, Nicolas
- Buchanan, Kelly (Kelly S.)
- Feikert-Ahalt, Clare
- Gesley, Jenny
- Guerra, Gustavo
- Hofverberg, Elin
- Law Library of Congress (U.S.). Global Legal Research Directorate
- Umeda, Sayuri
- Zhang, Laney
Rights & Access
Publications of the Law Library of Congress are works of the United States Government as defined in the United States Code 17 U.S.C. §105 and therefore are not subject to copyright and are free to use and reuse. The Library of Congress has no objection to the international use and reuse of Library U.S. Government works on loc.gov. These works are also available for worldwide use and reuse under CC0 1.0 Universal.
However, copyright protections may apply to copyrighted images or material from a third party that is contained in the publication. Please note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Law Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Buchanan, Kelly , Author, Tariq Ahmad, Laney Zhang, Elin Hofverberg, Nicolas Boring, Jenny Gesley, Sayuri Umeda, Gustavo Guerra, Clare Feikert-Ahalt, and U.S.. Global Legal Research Directorate Law Library Of Congress. National Parliaments. [Washington, D.C.: The Law Library of Congress, Global Legal Research Center, 2016] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016296553/.
APA citation style:
Buchanan, K., Ahmad, T., Zhang, L., Hofverberg, E., Boring, N., Gesley, J. [...] Law Library Of Congress, U. S. G. L. R. D. (2016) National Parliaments. [Washington, D.C.: The Law Library of Congress, Global Legal Research Center] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016296553/.
MLA citation style:
Buchanan, Kelly , Author, et al. National Parliaments. [Washington, D.C.: The Law Library of Congress, Global Legal Research Center, 2016] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016296553/>.