Map Map of Anderson County, South Carolina Anderson County, South Carolina
About this Item
- Map of Anderson County, South Carolina
- Anderson County, South Carolina
- Von Hasseln, J. H.
- Brown, George B.
Created / Published
- Anderson, S.C. : J.H. von Hasseln, c1897.
- - Landowners--South Carolina--Anderson County--Maps
- - Real property--South Carolina--Anderson County--Maps
- - Anderson County (S.C.)--Maps
- - United States--South Carolina--Anderson County
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 833
- - Includes business advertisements and indexed insets: Pendleton -- Belton -- Williamston -- Honea Path -- Anderson.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth.
- 1 map : ill., hand col. ; 101 x 99 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3913.A6 1897 .V6
- G3913.A6 1897 .V6 Copy 2 Discoloration along edges, torn along center fold-lined with minor losses, mounted on cloth backing, minor staining, annotated in blue colored pencil on verso.
- G3913.A6 1897 .V6 Copy 3 Fold-lined, minor staining along bottom margin, mounted on cloth backing.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Von Hasseln, J. H, and George B Brown. Map of Anderson County, South Carolina. Anderson, S.C.: J.H. von Hasseln, 1897. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593119/.
APA citation style:
Von Hasseln, J. H. & Brown, G. B. (1897) Map of Anderson County, South Carolina. Anderson, S.C.: J.H. von Hasseln. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593119/.
MLA citation style:
Von Hasseln, J. H, and George B Brown. Map of Anderson County, South Carolina. Anderson, S.C.: J.H. von Hasseln, 1897. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013593119/>.