Book/Printed Material A picture of slavery, for youth.
About this Item
- A picture of slavery, for youth.
- Contributor Names
- Walker, Jonathan, 1799-1878.
- Created / Published
- Boston, J. Walker and W.R. Bliss [184-?]
- Subject Headings
- - Walker, Jonathan,--1799-1878--Trials, litigation, etc
- - Trials (Kidnapping)--Florida--Pensacola
- - Antislavery movements--United States
- - Slavery--United States
- - Author's name appears on p. 26.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 36 p. illus. 19 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- KF223.W35 W349 1840z
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Author's name appears on p. 26. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. See Copyright and Other Restrictions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. Copyright (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or other restrictions on use of the materials. However, responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Walker, Jonathan. A Picture of Slavery, for Youth. [Boston, J. Walker and W.R. Bliss 184-?, 1840] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/12040141/.
APA citation style:
Walker, J. (1840) A Picture of Slavery, for Youth. [Boston, J. Walker and W.R. Bliss 184-?] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/12040141/.
MLA citation style:
Walker, Jonathan. A Picture of Slavery, for Youth. [Boston, J. Walker and W.R. Bliss 184-?, 1840] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/12040141/>.