Mapping a Growing Nation: From Independence to Statehood
is made possible by the generous support of
David M. Rubenstein.
Mr. Rubenstein has placed Abel Buell’s 1784 map at the Library of Congress so it can be publicly displayed and, by digital technology, made available for research purposes.
- Jason Yasner, Interim Chief, Interpretive Programs Office
- Kimberli Curry, Exhibition Director, Interpretive Programs Office
- Edward Redmond, Curator, Geography and Map Division
- Patrick Shepler, Registrar, Interpretive Programs Office
- Karen Werth, Production Officer, Interpretive Programs Office
- Christopher O’Connor, Lead Exhibition Specialist, Interpretive Programs Office
Interpretive Programs Office
Denise Agee, Simonette dela Torre, Carroll Johnson-Welsh, David Jung, Stacie Moats, Betsy Nahum-Miller, Cheryl Regan, Marc Roman, Rachel Waldron, Cynthia Wayne, and Chun Yi
Other Library of Congress Staff
Jane McAuliffe and John Van Oudenaren, National and International Outreach; Ralph Ehrenberg and Diane Schug-O’Neill, Geography and Map Division; Kaare Chaffee and Holly Krueger, Conservation Division; Fenella France and Matt Kullman, Preservation, Research, and Testing Division; Sue Siegel, Development Office; Donna Urschel, Shawn Miller, and Gail Osterberg, Office of Communications; Stacie Rudy, Printing Management Section; Jim Karamanis, Thipphavanh Padavong, and Laura Moiseev, Web Services
Exhibition and Brochure Desig