All concerts are free but require tickets available through Eventbrite. There is a limit of 2 tickets per household. Beginning at 10 am ET on Wednesday, September 5, you can get tickets for any 2018 event that is part of Concerts from the Library of Congress. Beginning at 10 am ET on Wednesday, December 12, you can get tickets for any 2019 event through June that is part of Concerts from the Library of Congress. PLEASE NOTE: All films, talks and preconcert events this year are general admission with no ticket required, unless otherwise indicated. You can still register for reminders and updates about those events, but seating will be first-come, first-served.
NO MORE SERVICE CHARGES
Yes, you read that right: No more ticket service charges! We are thrilled to announce that ticketing for Concerts from the Library of Congress events will be powered by Eventbrite! We now offer you an easy, convenient and completely FREE way to obtain tickets to events on the Capitol Hill Campus.
Due to the Library's security procedures, we strongly urge patrons to arrive thirty minutes before the start of each event.
Latecomers will be seated at a time determined by the artists for each concert. Children must be at least 7 years old for admittance to the concerts. Reserved tickets not claimed by five minutes before the beginning of the event will be distributed to standby patrons.
Request ASL and ADL accommodations five days in advance at 202-707-6362 or [email protected]
RUSH Tickets for Sold Out Events
Some concerts will be listed as SOLD OUT. However, a limited number of RUSH tickets will be available, at no cost, 2 hours before each performance. Patrons are strongly encouraged to try for a RUSH ticket at the door. Due to no-shows and returned tickets, some seats are ALWAYS available for sold out performances at curtain. RUSH tickets are offered on a space-available basis. Seats are not guaranteed.
- Web - http://concertsfromthelibraryofcongress.eventbrite.com/
- Mobile app - https://www.eventbrite.com/eventbriteapp/
How to use Eventbrite:
- Visit loc.gov/concerts and once you see an event you’d like to attend click “Get Tickets.”
- Once you’ve landed on the Eventbrite ticketing page, select the number of tickets you need and click “Register.”
- Registering is easy. Simply enter the required information (name and email address) OR for faster registration, sign in to your existing Eventbrite account.
- Click “Complete Registration.” When your order is processed successfully, you’ll get an email order confirmation and your tickets. You can print at home or bring them on your smartphone.
After your order is complete:
- Click “Go to My Tickets” to print out your tickets.
- Your tickets will also be emailed to you as a PDF and can be printed out at a later time. No longer do you need to keep track of printed tickets... they are in your inbox!
- Add the event to your personal calendar (compatible with Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal, Google and Yahoo) and share the event on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
Questions? Click the “contact us” link that is visible on each page throughout the booking process on Eventbrite to get help from Eventbrite.
If you’re still having trouble, call the Concert Office at (202) 707-5502 for assistance.
Go Green! Go Mobile!
With Eventbrite, there’s no need for paper tickets. Consider going mobile with the free Eventbrite app for your smart device. You’ll save paper and can access your tickets anywhere your phone or tablet goes.