All events are free but concerts require tickets available through Eventbrite. There is a limit of 2 tickets per household. Beginning at 10 am ET on Wednesday, September 11, you can get tickets for any 2019 event that is part of Concerts from the Library of Congress. Beginning at 10 am ET on Wednesday, December 11, you can get tickets for any 2020 event through July that is part of Concerts from the Library of Congress. PLEASE NOTE: All films, talks and preconcert events this year are general admission with no ticket required, unless otherwise indicated. You can still register for reminders and updates about those events, but seating will be first-come, first-served.
NO MORE SERVICE CHARGES
Yes, you read that right: No more ticket service charges! We are thrilled to announce that ticketing for Concerts from the Library of Congress events will be powered by Eventbrite! We now offer you an easy, convenient and completely FREE way to obtain tickets to events on the Capitol Hill Campus.
Due to the Library's security procedures, we strongly urge patrons to arrive thirty minutes before the start of each event.
Latecomers will be seated at a time determined by the artists for each concert. Reserved tickets not claimed by five minutes before the beginning of the event will be distributed to standby patrons.
Request ASL and ADL accommodations five days in advance at 202-707-6362 or [email protected]
RUSH Space Available Passes for Sold Out Events
Some concerts will be listed as SOLD OUT. Don’t let this deter you! Over 99% of the time you can still come and see the show. A number of RUSH Space Available Passes will be available starting 2 hours before each performance. Patrons are strongly encouraged to try for a RUSH Pass at the door. Due to no-shows and returned tickets, some seats are ALWAYS available for sold out performances at curtain. RUSH Passes are offered on a space-available basis, and while seats are not guaranteed, you have an EXCELLENT chance to attend the event without an advance ticket.
- Web - http://concertsfromthelibraryofcongress.eventbrite.com/
- Mobile app - https://www.eventbrite.com/eventbriteapp/
How to use Eventbrite:
- Visit loc.gov/concerts and once you see an event you’d like to attend click “Get Tickets.”
- Once you’ve landed on the Eventbrite ticketing page, select the number of tickets you need and click “Register.”
- Registering is easy. Simply enter the required information (name and email address) OR for faster registration, sign in to your existing Eventbrite account.
- Click “Complete Registration.” When your order is processed successfully, you’ll get an email order confirmation and your tickets. You can print at home or bring them on your smartphone.
After your order is complete:
- Click “Go to My Tickets” to print out your tickets.
- Your tickets will also be emailed to you as a PDF and can be printed out at a later time. No longer do you need to keep track of printed tickets... they are in your inbox!
- Add the event to your personal calendar (compatible with Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal, Google and Yahoo) and share the event on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
Questions? Click the “contact us” link that is visible on each page throughout the booking process on Eventbrite to get help from Eventbrite.
If you’re still having trouble, call the Concert Office at (202) 707-5502 for assistance.
Go Green! Go Mobile!
With Eventbrite, there’s no need for paper tickets. Consider going mobile with the free Eventbrite app for your smart device. You’ll save paper and can access your tickets anywhere your phone or tablet goes.