Professional Development Module for Teachers
Overview of the digitized materials and K-12 resources from the Library of Congress.
Topics covered include:
- What is the Library of Congress?
- How can the Library of Congress help me in the classroom?
- What is a primary source?
- Approximate time to complete: 1 hour
- In some cases, completing this module counts as one hour of staff development
This interactive module will be retired at the end of the 2016-17 school year. Because it was built using technology no longer supported by most web browsers, some interactive features may not function properly. Use at your discretion.