The following materials will be used in this lesson.
- Primary Source Analysis Tool
- Teachers Guide to Analyzing Photographs and Prints
- Jacob Have I Loved Gallery
- Roll of Thunder Gallery
Jacob Have I Loved Gallery
- Sorting the cooked crabs for shipping. Rock Point, Maryland.
- Crab fisherman. Rock Point, Maryland.
- Working an oyster bed. Rock Point, Maryland.
- View of Rock Point, Maryland.
- Oysterman with dredge or gathering oysters, Bivalve, New Jersey.
- Oyster shucker at Rock Point oyster house. Maryland.
- Oyster tongers, Rock Point, Maryland.
- Boy with oyster rake used for scooping oysters in fishing operations, Olga, Louisiana.
- Tonging and culling oysters. Wicomico River, Maryland.
- Shucking oysters, Bivalve, New Jersey.
- School youngsters, Red House, West Virginia.
- The twins and small daughter of the Stromberg family. Gibbs City, Michigan.
- School in center of the mechanized plantation area of the Mississippi Delta.
- Cabin in Hancock County, Mississippi.
- Interior of Negro church of the Mississippi Delta.
- Theatre in Leland, Mississippi.
- Cotton hoer. Coahoma County, Mississippi.
- Cotton. Coahoma County, Mississippi.
- Negro hoeing cotton near Yazoo City, Mississippi.
- Lunch time for cotton hoers. Mississippi.
- Cutover long leaf yellow pine forest. Mississippi.
- Transportation in the South. Mississippi.
- Home of Mississippi tenant farmer.
- Negroes hanging around the plantation store. Mississippi Delta.
- Cotton sharecropper family near Cleveland, Mississippi.
- Plantation overseer. Mississippi Delta, near Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Negro landowner waiting for the bus. Mississippi.
- Mississippi Delta Negro children.