Performance Task and/or Student Performance
The students produce a broadside in which they take a position on the ratification of the Constitution and support it with evidence.
Assessment Criteria for Broadside Final Project
- States a position for or against the ratification of the Constitution;
- Supports with at least three pieces of evidence ;
- Demonstrates understanding of the essential question;
- Represents state's interests;
Other Forms of Ongoing Assessment
- Quizzes, tests, prompts, work samples;
- Observations, cooperative learning dialogues, interviews, notebook;
- Student self-assessment.