- Review lesson.
- Review information on Using Primary Sources in the Classroom.
- Learn how to search American Memory.
- Learn Technical Information, such as how to save, and bookmark American Memory materials.
- Review Citing Electronic Resources.
- Reserve Internet-accessible computers for student use.
- Reserve books from school and local libraries.
- The African-American Experience in Ohio: Selections from the Ohio Historical Society
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- American Life Histories: Manuscripts from the Federal Writers' Project, 1936-1940
- Baseball Cards, 1887-1914
- By Popular Demand: Jackie Robinson and Other Baseball Highlights, 1860s-1960s
- History of the American West, 1860-1920: Photographs from the Collection of the Denver Public Library
- Colonial Baseball Poem and Drawing from exhibit John Bull & Uncle Sam