Evaluate student participation, interim and final products according to the criteria you establish. Points to consider might include:
- How clearly did you express your understanding of the sources?
- How effectively did you relate your ideas to the context of the time period?
- Were you able refer to specific people, events, policies, or patterns?
Page Craftsmanship and Organization
- Was the paper engaging and informative?
- Were the sources powerful and interesting?
- Did the editorial refer to and demonstrate knowledge of the time period?
- Was the information accurate and/or valid?
- Was there a bibliography with sources, authors, publisher, date, and location?