- The Library of Congress Online
- For PERIODICALS: Holdings information showing
issues received is being added (loose issues
since 7/99, bound items since 10/03). At first, this included only active
titles, those being currently received. Therefore, if you retrieve a record with no holdings information, it is likely
the Library has only older bound volumes in the Jefferson or Adams building.
- Since approximately May 2006, microfilm holdings have been added when film is received. Master negative holdings are also included, if available. Nearly all bound volume holdings have been added to the catalog.
- Electronic Resources available at the Library of Congress:
(Onsite Access Only)
- Fulltext newspapers & journals.
- iResearch Reporter. Creates report-like output from Web searches.
customized Google searches (newspapers, shopping, jobs, etc.)