Full Text Newspapers & Journals Available Inside the
Newspaper Reading Room Favorites:
- by Title/Subject:(1) E-Resources. (2) Serials
Solutions. (3) EZB.
Choose easier to navigate ProQuest
or EBSCO, if you have a choice.
- by System Name most used in the Newspaper
- EBSCO. When you get to EBSCO, click "Choose Databases" or scroll down to see everything the Library has access to. (Includes the old Wilson databases).
Selected databases that include full text: (Titles & dates
- by Database Title:
Archives. 19th-century newspapers, including The Pennsylvania
Gazette (1728-1800) Scroll down next to "Publication Title."
- African American Newspapers, 1827-1998.
Periodicals. 1825-1995. (Readex)
- American Antiquarian Society (AAS) Historical Periodicals Collection.
- American Periodicals.
American Periodical Series Online and American Periodicals from the Center for Research Libraries combined.
(For titles & dates,
Historical Newspapers 1690-
- African American Newspapers, 1827-1998
- Associated Press Collections
Biological, ecological journals.
- BiVir. Full text Latin
American (Spanish and Portuguese) journals.
- Black Studies
Center. Full text from the International Index to Black
Periodicals. Also includes the Chicago
Defender (1910-1975) the NY Amsterdam News and the Pittsburgh Courier.
- British Periodicals.1680s-
- British Newspapers 1600-1950.
Combines "17th and 18th Century Burney Collection Newspapers" and "19th Century British Newspapers."
- Canadian Newspapers (2011- )
- Center for Research Libraries.
and Eastern European Online Library.
National Knowledge Infrastructure. Chinese and English
periodicals and newspapers.
- China Times
(Taiwan) Click on the word Enter.
- Chosun Ilbo Archive. Full-text, in Korean.
International Affairs Online.
- DBpia. Korean scholarly journals.
- Dacheng Pre-1949 Periodical Full-Text Database. Chinese periodicals
- Database for the History of Contemporary Chinese Political Movements 1949-
- Ebart Newspaper Archive. Serbian.
- Emerald. Management,
engineering, science & tech, health,
- Emerging Markets (EMIS). Includes full text news sources.
- Engineering Village (Ei Compendex)
- Ethnic NewsWatch.
Ethnic, minority, native press. (For titles & dates,
Simultaneous user limit may cause temporary delays.
Not available from the wireless network.
- Gender Watch. (For
titles & dates available, click "Publications")
- Government Periodicals Index
- Harper's Weekly (1857-1912).
Law journals and more.
- Information Services Latin America (ISLA)
- IngentaConnect. Click on "search by" subscribed titles.
- JSTOR. Older titles,
long runs, dates range from the 1600's to present.
- Jane's. Click on "My Subscriptions," "A-Z" for magazine titles.
- Japan Times
- Japan Times Archive
- KPM: North Korea's Newspaper & Journals Database. Includes English edition of the Pyongyang Times (scroll down).
- Lancaster Index to Defence & International Security Literature
Library Express. Includes newspapers.
- Liberty Magazine
- Library Literature & Information Science Full Text
Today's newspapers from over 100 countries. Up to 60 day
- LLMC Digital. Old government
- Mainichi Shimbun
"Daily News" (Japan)
A History of American Magazines.
- National Index to Chinese Newspapers and Periodicals
- New Yorker Archives (password required)
- Newspaper Archives/Indexes/Morgues
- 19th Century Masterfile.
- 19th Century British Newspapers (Gale)
- 19th Century US Newspapers (Gale)
- 19th Century UK Periodicals (Gale)
- Philippine Journals Online
- PINFO. Three Pakistani newspapers.
- Project Muse. Scholarly
- ProQuest. (List of databases available)
- ProQuest Political News & Social Media.
Has Roll Call (1998 - present).
- ProQuest Legislative & Executive Publications. Hearings. Uncheck all the other stuff.
- Providence Journal
- Rock's Backpages.
- Russian newspapers & periodicals from
- Shanghai News
- Sovetskaia Kul’tura Digital Archive
- Stars and Stripes
- Taylor and Francis Online.
- Time Magazine
- Times of India
- Torrossa Casalini's full text platform.
Italian, Spanish, French and Portuguese
- Variety Archives
- Vogue Archive
- Other Full Text Resources on