Benefits to Clients
The major direct benefits provided by the Federal Research Division
- Research staff expert at exploiting the vast resources
of the Library of Congress.
- Use of Library of Congress specialists familiar with reliable
literature and official sources of information on nations and
topics in the area of interest.
- Direct interaction with Library of Congress staff knowledgeable
about geographic areas and political, economic, societal, technological,
environmental, judicial, and military developments.
- Professional and technical contacts with senior researchers
and language, area, and subject specialists at one of the nation's
leading research institutions.
- Access to staff expert at exploiting the on-line resources
of the Library of Congress and other electronic information sources
- Experienced research capabilities necessary to retrieve and
analyze relevant information from publications and provide it
in an organized fashion.
- The Federal Research Division's staff includes area specialists
who average more than fifteen or more years experience of research
on such topics as automation, foreign language research and translation,
law, national security, intelligence, command/control, military,
history, leadership and biographics, culture, politics, science
and technology, infrastructure, transportation, the environment,
medicine and health, psychological operations, low-intensity conflict,
arms control, peace operations, terrorism, counterterrorism, economy,
industry, and other subjects.
- FRD is 100 percent cost recovery and cannot, by law, make a
profit. Only direct labor salaries and benefits, non-labor costs
such as travel, fee-based on-line services, special subscriptions,
etc., and overhead can be charged.
For more information about benefits to FRD's clients, please contact
us at email@example.com.