First[-Third] Report to the President of the United States. National Recovery Review Board: [Washington, 1934]
LC Call Number: HD3616.U455 A3
LC Catalog Record: 35010710
1st Report: Iron and steel, motion picture, bituminous coal, cleaning and dying trade, retail solid fuel, ice, electrical manufacturing, rubber manufacturing.
2nd Report: petroleum, bedding, boots and shoes, cement, coffee, electrical manufacturing, retail, lumber and timer products, merchandising and warehousing, plumbing, retail food and grocery, schiffli (hand machine embroider and embroider thread and scallop cutting), wood-cased lead pencil.
3rd Report: shipbuilding and ship repair, feldspar, motion picture, graphic arts, floor and wall clay tile, hosiery, steel and iron, saw and steel products, structural clay products, retail lumber, wholesale confectioners, builders' supplies.
The National Recovery Administration (NRA):
An Inventory of Publications in the Collections of the Library of Congress
Table of Contents
History of Codes
Codes of Fair Competition
LC Catalog Searches
Image (left): NRA Blue Eagle
Courtesy of Wikipedia
Report Submitted to the President by John F. Sinclair. [Washington, 1934]
LC Call Number: HD3616.U455 A5 1934
LC Catalog Record: ca34000674
- Hours, wages and employment under the codes. HD3616.U455 A5 1935a
- Prices and price provisions in codes. Prepared for the hearing on price provisions of codes of fair competition, January 9, 1935. National recovery administration. HD3616.U455 A5 1935b
- Tabulation of labor provisions in codes approved by August 8, 1934. Prepared for the hearings on employment provisions of codes of fair competition. National recovery administration. HD3616.U455 A5 1935c
- Abstracts of speeches, briefs, and letters presented at the public hearing on employment provisions in codes of fair competition. (January 30 - February 2, 1935) HD3616.U455 A5 1935e
- Tentative outlines and summaries of studies in process. Parts A-F. (A Industries Studies; B labor Studies; C Trade Practices Studies; D Administrative Studies; E Legal Studies; F Contributory Materials). HD3616.U455 A5 1935g
- History of the Review Division (Work Materials no. 19). HD3616.U455 A5 1935h
- Code histories (Work Materials no. 18). HD3616.U455 A5 1935k
- Case in code authority information gathering (Work Materials no 11) HD3616.U455 A5 1936
- Code authorities and their part in the administration of the NIRA (Work Materials no. 46). HD3616.U455 A5 1936a
- Code compliance activities. (Work Materials no. 61) HD3616.U455 A5 1936ac
- Content of NIRA administrative legislation part A Executive and Administrative Orders. HD3616.U455 A5 1936b
- Extra judicial methods of enforcement. January 1936 (Work Materials no. 27) HD3616.U455 A5 1936c
A Handbook of NRA. 2d ed. Edited by Lewis Mayers ... with supplement service. New York, Washington, Federal codes, inc., 1934.
LC Call Number: HC106.3.A52 A4 1934
LC Catalog Record: 34027129
Includes "An analysis and compilation of the National industrial recovery act and related statutes, federal and state, and of all executive orders, regulations, agreements, administrative rulings and judicial decisions relative thereto; together with a comparative presentation of typical provisions of the several codes of fair competition, the texts of the principal codes and summaries of all minor codes."
What is the NRA? A Guide for Study and Discussion. Compiled under the direction of Charles F. Horner. Washington, U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1934.
LC Call Number: HC106.3 .A52 1934
LC Catalog Record: 34026792
Handbook for Speakers. National Recovery Administration.
LC Call Number: HC106.3 .A52 1933g
LC Catalog Record: 33026481
Includes: Special Supplement 1 Pointed Paragraphing for Speakers; and Special Supplement Number 2 helpful Hints for Speakers.
Industry and Business Classifications. National Recovery Administration. Washington, U. S. Govt. print. off., 1933.
LC Call Number: HC106.3 .A52 1933i
LC Catalog Record: 33026672
Correspondence Instructions. National Recovery Administration. Washington, U.S. Govt. print. off., 1933.
LC Call Number: HC106.3 .A52 1934b
LC Catalog Record: tmp81047111