Maps Mapa topográfico de la Isla de San Juan de Puerto Rico y la de bieque con la division de sus partidos /
López De Vargas Machuca, Tomás
Early Works to 1800
- Mapa topográfico de la Isla de San Juan de Puerto Rico y la de bieque con la division de sus partidos /
- Contributor Names
- López de Vargas Machuca, Tomás, 1731-1802.
- Created / Published
- Madrid : [s.n.], 1791.
- Subject Headings
- - Puerto Rico--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Puerto Rico
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Prime meridian: Tenerife.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Three copies. Copy 1 has lower left corner missing; boundaries in green and red; annotated in pencil on verso: Force map coll 86. Copy 2 sectioned and mounted on cloth backing for folding; boundaries in green and yellow; label mounted on verso: Mapa de Puerto Rico; annotated in pencil on recto: W. Lowery. Copy 3 on 2 sheets 42 x 52 cm. and 43 x 45 cm.; boundaries in red and yellow.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 35 x 72 cm.
- Call Number
- G4970 1791 .L6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4970 ct001214 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4970.ct001214
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.