Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from latest surveys.
Tunison, E. L.
New York (State)
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from latest surveys.
- Contributor Names
- Tunison, E. L.
- Created Published
- Brooklyn, N.Y., 1898.
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads--New York (State)
- - United States--New York (State)
- - Scale ca. 1:640,000.
- - Railroad maps, 272
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Detailed map showing relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, counties, and the railroad network. Includes a directory of business firms below the map and a list of counties in upper left of map.
- - Inset: [View of New York vicinity] 13 x 30 cm.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Col. Map 105 X 85 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3801.P3 1898 .T8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3801p rr002720 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3801p.rr002720
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Railroad Maps, 1828 to 1900
Transportation and Communication Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division