St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth /
Saint Paul River
Saint Paul River
Saint Paul River (Liberia)
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth /
- Contributor Names
- Kelly, Captn.
- Created Published
- New York : Endicott & Co. Lith., 
- Subject Headings
- - Saint Paul River (Liberia)
- - Canals--Planning--Liberia
- - Liberia--Saint Paul River.
- - Liberia.
- - "The numbers indicate depth in fathoms, April 8th, 1867."
- - Relief shown by hachures on canal map. Depths shown by soundings on St. Paul River map.
- - Gift; 1968; American Colonization Society; DLC
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes profile of "Trial section of canal along line no. 1."
- 2 Maps on 1 Sheet ; Each 24 X 37 Cm., Sheet 59 X 41 Cm.
- Call Number
- G8882.S3 1867 .K4 MLC
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g8882s lm000005 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g8882s.lm000005
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.