- Office of Workforce Performance and Development
Email: [email protected]
OCOO Program Offices
View Your Transcript
The Library has two online training systems, LOC SkillPort and the Online Learning Center. The two systems provide access to training resources that develop Library-wide competencies and track training records through employee transcripts.
Online Learning Center (OLC)
The OLC is the online training system used to manage instructor-led training and training attended off-site ("Classroom" courses). To check your OLC transcript:
1. Log in to the OLC.
2. Click on "My Transcript"
3. Your transcript displays all learning assets that you have enrolled in, finished, or cancelled. Sort by course status, data completed, course code, or course title.
LOC SkillPort is the Library’s rich online catalog of SkillSoft™ e-learning resources for professional development and skills improvement and online Library-wide required training. To check your LOC SkillPort transcript:
1. Log in to LOC SkillPort.
2. Click on "Learning Transcript" under "Quick Links."
3. Your transcript displays all learning assets that have been accessed and/or completed. Filter your transcript to display a refined list of your assets:
*Click Show Filters
*Select a status, type, and/or date range.
4. Optionally, sort your learner transcript by Date or Set.
Note: Click here for more description and a video tutorial of the LOC SkillPort trasncript page. Videos, books, learning portals, and job aid will not show as completed on your transcript because there is no test associated with those resource types.