STAFF FOR THE EXHIBITION
- Irene Chambers, Chief, Interpretive Programs Office
- Cynthia Wayne, Exhibition Director, Interpretive Programs Office
- Mark Eden Horowitz, Curator, Senior Music Specialist, Music Division
Interpretive Programs Office
- Denise Agee, Debbie Durbeck, David Hayward, Martha Hopkins, Carroll Johnson-Welsh, Tambra Johnson, Antonio La Greca, Susan Mordan-White, Betsy Nahum-Miller, Chris O’Connor, Cheryl Regan, Patrick Shepler, Rachel Waldron, Anna Costner, Intern
- Sam Serafy
- Special thanks are due to the following members of the staff of the Library of Congress for their assistance with this exhibition
- Deanna Marcum, Library Services; Elizabeth Auman, Susan Vita, Raymond White, and Walter Zvonchenko, Music Division; Kathryn Blackwell, Gay Colyer, Sara W. Duke, Kristi Finefield, Jan Grenci, Ellen Kays, Phil Michel, Helena Zinkham, and Lewis Wyman, Prints and Photographs; Kaare Chaffee, Dana Hemmenway, and Lisa Moberg, Conservation Office; Rosemary Hanes, L. Gerald Hatfield, Jr., and Mike Mashon, Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division; Stanley Bandong, Graphic Service Unit; Jade Curtis, Glen Krankowski, and Domenic Sergi, Digital Scan Center; Dorothy Gholston, Printing Management Section; Dama Greenidge, Laura Keen, Lola Pyne, Fred Simonton, LaVette Sydnor, Laura Moiseev, Chun Yi, Robin Fanslow, and Qun Lai, Office of Strategic Initiatives; and Erin Allen and Audrey Fischer, Public Affairs Office.
The Library wishes to express gratitude to the following individuals for their assistance and expertise:
- Arthur Laurents; Hal Prince; Carol Lawrence; Stephen Sondheim; Doug Wilson; Paul Fusco; Danielle Jackson and Karen Probasco, Magnum Photos; Harry Miller, Wisconsin Historical Society; Marie Carter, Garth Sunderland, Craig Urquhart, The Leonard Bernstein Office; Michael Kantor and Lylian Morcos, Thirteen/WNET; Jane Klain, and The Paley Center for Media; and Rosaria Sinisi, Copyright Holder, Oliver Smith’s Designs.
- Exhibition and brochure design Dennis/Konetzka Design Group LLC
This exhibition is supported by the Ira and Leonore S. Gershwin Trust for the benefit of the Library of Congress.