The exhibition was developed under the leadership of James H. Billington, the Librarian of Congress.
A Night at the Opera is made possible through the generous support of The Ira and Leonore Gershwin Trust for the benefit of the Library of Congress.
Staff for the Exhibition
- William Jacobs, Chief, Interpretive Programs Office
- Martha Hopkins, Exhibition Director, Interpretive Programs Office
- Raymond White and James Wintle, Curators, Music Division
- Karen Werth, Production Officer, Interpretive Programs Office
- Tambra Johnson, Senior Registrar, Interpretive Programs Office
Interpretive Programs Office
Denise Agee, Kimberli Curry, Vicki Fortuno, Carroll Johnson- Welsh, David Jung, Susan Mordan-White, Betsy Nahum-Miller, Christopher O’Connor, Cheryl Regan, Marc Roman, Patrick Shepler, Rachel Waldron, and Cynthia Wayne.
Other Library of Congress Staff
Roberta Shaffer and Kathryn Mendenhall, Library Services; Susan Vita, Music Division; John Bertonaschi, Kaare Chaffee, Dana Hemmenway, Lynn Kidder, Holly Krueger, Lisa Moberg, and Jamie Schmeits, Conservation Division; Jade Curtis, Chris Pohlhaus, and Domenic Sergi, Digital Scan Center; Mike Mashon and George Willeman, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division; Stanley Bandong, Graphics Unit; Dorothy Gholston, Printing Management Section.
Exhibition and Brochure Design