Baseball’s Greatest Hits: The Music of Our National Game
Library of Congress Online Resources and Collections
Read More About It
- Boziwick, George. "'Take Me Out to the Ball Game,' The Story of Katie Casey and Our National Pastime." Base Ball: A Journal of the Early Game Vol. 6, No. 2 (Fall 2012).
- Katz, Harry, Frank Ceresi, Phil Michel, Wilson McBee, and Susan Reyburn. Baseball Americana: Treasures from the Library of Congress. New York: HarperCollins Publishers, 2009.
- McGuiggan, Amy Whorf. Take Me Out to the Ball Game. Lincoln: University of Nebraska Press, 2009.
- Mote, James. Everything Baseball. New York: Prentice Hall Press, 1989.
- Ripley, John W. "Baseball's Greatest Song—Illuminated by the Hand-Tinted Slides That Helped Make It a Hit." American Heritage, Volume 34, Issue 4, June/July, 1983.
- Strasberg, Andy, Bob Thompson, and Tim Wiles. Baseball's Greatest Hit: The Story of Take Me Out to the Ball Game. New York: Hal Leonard, 2008.
- Tygiel, Jules. Past Time: Baseball as History. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000.
- Wiles, Tim. Baseball as America: Seeing Ourselves Through Our National Game. Washington, D.C.: National Geographic, 2002.