CRS is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
- Research Librarian (Government and Finance) (Vacancy #: VAR000218)
- Analyst in Social Policy (Social Security) (Vacancy #: VAR000220)
- Contract Specialist (Vacancy #: VAR000235)
- Analyst in American National Government (Elections) (Vacancy #: VAR000228)
- Analyst in Defense Health Care Policy (Vacancy #: VAR000224)
- Analyst in American National Government (Congress) (Vacancy #: VAR000234)
- Graduate Recruit Program
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) Cooperative Education Program
- Law Recruit Program
- Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program
Working at CRS
Employment at the Library of Congress
By law, employment at most U.S. government agencies, including the Library of Congress, is limited to U.S. citizens. Only U.S. citizens are eligible for CRS positions.
Last Updated 01/13/2017