CRS is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
- Digital Services Librarian (Vacancy #: 140313)
- Analyst in Education Policy (Vacancy #: 150001)
- Analyst in International Trade and Finance (Vacancy #: 140314)
- Human Capital Program Manager (Vacancy #: 150002)
- Law Librarian (Vacancy #: 140313)
- Deputy Assistant Director and Specialist (Resources, Science and Industry Division) (Vacancy #: 140291)
- Research Manager-Legislative and Budget Process Section (Vacancy #: 140302)
- Graduate Recruit Program
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) Cooperative Education Program
- Law Recruit Program
- Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program
Working at CRS
Employment at the Library of Congress
By law, employment at most U.S. government agencies, including the Library of Congress, is limited to U.S. citizens. Only U.S. citizens are eligible for CRS positions.
Last Updated 05/02/2013