CRS is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
- Research Manager (Domestic Security and Immigration) (Vacancy #: 170033)
- Assistant Director and Senior Specialist (Resources, Science and Industry Division) (Vacancy #: 170029)
- Associate Director for Information Management and Technology (Vacancy #: 170043)
- Graduate Recruit Program
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) Cooperative Education Program
- Law Recruit Program
- Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program
Working at CRS
Employment at the Library of Congress
By law, employment at most U.S. government agencies, including the Library of Congress, is limited to U.S. citizens. Only U.S. citizens are eligible for CRS positions.
Last Updated 09/19/2016