The Congressional Research Service (CRS) works exclusively for the United States Congress, providing policy and legal analysis to committees and Members of both the House and Senate, regardless of party affiliation. As a legislative branch agency within the Library of Congress, CRS has been a valued and respected resource on Capitol Hill for more than a century.
CRS is well-known for analysis that is authoritative, confidential, objective and nonpartisan. Its highest priority is to ensure that Congress has 24/7 access to the nation’s best thinking.
This website provides information about our organization, career opportunities and our services to Congress.
- Analyst in Social Policy (Social Security) (Vacancy #: 150228)
- Public Affairs Coordinator (Vacancy #: 150251)
- Paralegal Specialist (Vacancy #: 150243)
- Analyst in Science and Technology Policy (Vacancy #: 150249)
- Analyst in Macroeconomic Policy (Vacancy #: 150235)
Learn about other career opportunities.