The Congressional Research Service (CRS) works exclusively for the United States Congress, providing policy and legal analysis to committees and Members of both the House and Senate, regardless of party affiliation. As a legislative branch agency within the Library of Congress, CRS has been a valued and respected resource on Capitol Hill for nearly a century.
CRS is well-known for analysis that is authoritative, confidential, objective and nonpartisan. Its highest priority is to ensure that Congress has 24/7 access to the nation’s best thinking.
This website provides information about our organization, career opportunities and our services to Congress.
- Project Management Coordinator (Vacancy #: 140063)
- Administrative Support Assistant (Vacancy #: 140069)
- Analyst in Environmental Policy (Vacancy #: 140070)
- Analyst in Intelligence and National Security (Vacancy #: 140044)
- Analyst in Financial Accounting (Vacancy #: 140033)
- Analyst in Telecommunications Policy (Vacancy #: 140034)
- Analyst/Specialist in Healthcare Financing and Insurance (Vacancy #: 140023)
- Information Research Specialist (Vacancy #: 140056)
- Legislative Information Specialist (Vacancy #: 140072)
- Specialist in Legislative Information Systems Management (Vacancy #: 140071)
- Supervisory Legislative Analyst (Vacancy #: 140057)
- Analyst in Agricultural Economics (Vacancy #: 140045)
- Analyst in Labor Policy (Economics) (Vacancy #: 140068)
Learn about other career opportunities.
Last Updated 05/02/2013