- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
Proposal for Revision of the Urdu (in Arabic Script), Pushto, and Sindhi (in Arabic script) Romanization Tables
The Policy and Standards Division of the Library of Congress has received a revision proposal for the Urdu (in Arabic Script), Pushto, and Sindhi (in Arabic script) ALA-LC romanization tables. The proposal recommends a change in the romanization of the letters Svad, Zvad, Toe, and Zoe, as well as several minor corrections to the Urdu table.
Comments on these proposed revisions may be sent to Bruce Johnson, Policy and Standards Division (email@example.com) by May 15, 2013.