- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
A proposal for a Cherokee romanization table was developed in 2001 and circulated in CSB 92. No further action was taken at that time. The Policy and Standards Division is interested in completing work on this table and it is available for review at
Cherokee Romanization [PDF, 96 KB].
Comments on this proposed romanziation table may be sent to Bruce Johnson, Policy and Standards Division (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 20, 2012.